🎠 ~ Part XX. ~ 🎠

After the weekend you started to feel better so you decided to go to the university since you didn't want to miss too many classes, also Felix promised you to meet with you in one of the parks nearby. You were more than eager to meet him after your terrible weekend still you felt some uneasiness towards him and you can only hope that it will disappear after you see him.

You were walking out of the building in a pastel-colored hoodie with a bunch of notes in your arms. Rapidly you tugged the notebooks in your bag and you checked yourself in your camera. It was a disaster, can't help it, you tried to make the circles around your eyes blurry with foundation but it didn't make you prettier. You gently wiped your glasses, hoping that your vision will make it better but no use. "Ugh..." - you sighed, losing all of your remaining hopes. After all, you had a bunch of reasons to look trash. The sickness and the threat made you tired and anxious. Gazing down at your sneakers you take the direction towards to the park but you accidentally bump into someone and you slightly yelped out from fear:

- Uhm, sorry! - the stranger said without a second glance and walked away but it made you stop for a minute. "It can't be..." - you thought, still you called out his name:

- Hyunjin?

- Y-Y/n? - he turned around, looking at you with a surprised expression:

- I didn't realize it's you. Did you go to the same university as Lexy?

- Yeah, we are on the same major. But wait, she is the reason why you are here? - at first, it seemed embarrassing, it made you blush a little since you had some intense dream about him when you had a fever. However, talking about Lexy and seeing him at the campus kinda helped you forget why you were worrying.

- Yes, I was with Mia last night so I promised to Lexy her that I will show her a good bubble tea place. - "Bubble tea..." - you stared down at the ground:

- I see. - you mumbled, it felt so awkward and he couldn't say anything either:

- Look, Y/n, I heard that you were sick las week. I hope you will get better soon. - he wanted to say so much more, he wanted to tell you how worried he was when Lexy texted him. But it was too early to trust her and show how precious you are to him so he just controlled his emotions and didn't run to you.

- Thanks. You know, it's good that you guys are close but what if it will affect your relationship with Mia? Aren't you worried? Also, you lied to Lexy about who you are. She will eventually find out, you are quite popular... - you knew for sure that every word what you said sound gibberish and uncoherent. You didn't know what to say but the pressure on your chest started to feel suffocating.

- I have a reason to be this close to her. - he confessed and smiled a little which made your heart skip a tiny beat. It's not normal that you are feeling like this around him, it can't be normal.

- Do...Do I have a right to know your reason?

- I do this for Mia. - he lied and of course, you believed it because you wouldn't have thought not even your wildest dreams that it's connected to you.

- Sure, then, fighting? .... I guess. - it can't be these feelings inside you became too familiar. This jealousy, this suffering... Maybe those dreams aren't accidentally, maybe you are falling for him? Or what if you are already fell for him without realizing it? "No, no! He is just handsome that's all, it's normal to get lost in his beauty, it doesn't mean anything! I only love one person, I can't put all those years into waste!"

- Then, have a nice day Y/n! - he left you, alone in the storm of your own thoughts.

It was the first time in your whole life when seeing Felix standing under one of the trees, waiting for you didn't make your heart jump out of joy. You acted strangely and it's impossible that he won't notice it. Feeling guilty, hurt, and scared at the same time took away all of your energy. Under the same sky, barely steps apart but why does it feel like an eternity, a huge gap between the two of you?