~Part XXII. ~

Times flies so fast when everything goes in the way we want to but when life gets hard the world spinning much slower and every passing second feel like an hour. For Felix, losing you was the biggest punishment but he knew it for awhile now that it awaits for him, he didn't treat you in the way you deserved. He was such an angel before when did he turn into a monster? He knew it all along that his acts will lead him to the wrong path then why he let these thoughts free and why he let them control his mind? Trying to find the answers won't help him out of the situation and now he has to make a decision, which is wise enough to cover his mistakes.

The old polaroids were all over on the blanket, laying everywhere, reminding him of you and the shared memories. In the warmth of these nostalgic feelings the pain started to grow bigger and it brought tears in his eyes. The darkness surrounded him, the silence was so deep in the room since he was all alone there. Life itself seemed so distant in those moments he was staring blankly in the mirror which was on the other side of the wall. A ray of sunshine escaped through the curtains and he could see his reflections, he examined how the tears rolling down on his freckled face and then he just said out the loud the only thing that he had on his mind: "I wish I could run back to you."

- Knock, knock~ - Chan said cheerfully before entering the room:

- Oh, it's so dark in here! Are you okay mate? - Felix quickly stood up from the bed and he started wiping his eyes. He even forgot to hide the photos.

- What happened Felix? - Chan asked concerned he never seen him this sad before.

- Nothing! - he said, forcing a bright smile to his lips.

- Shall we go out then?

- Of course... But you know, you can tell me anything, okay?

- I know, but there is nothing, really. I was just resting for a while. - lying seemed easier, if he tells him, he will lose another friend and he cannot let that happen.

After they left to eat something together Jisung and Minho remained the only ones at the dorm. They were playing some stupid mobile games to pass the time since their break was almost over and they tried rest for the upcoming work as much as possible. The dorm felt strangely quiet most of times it was filled up with laughter and of course with their crackhead energy, Felix used to try new recipes in the kitchen while Jeongin was trying to learn for his upcoming tests with Chan's help. Hyunjin and Changbin were teasing each other and put the volume on max everytime when something cringe and romantic happened in their dorama. Seungmin just stayed out of it that's why Minho was always there for him to turn his peaceful alone times into a total nightmare. Without these noises the dorm became too empty and it made them slightly bothered.

- When is the others are coming back?

- No idea. - Minho replied, tugging his hands under his chin to support himself while scrolling through the Snow filters.

- Are you taking selcas for our insta page?

- Not really, I'm just bored. - his screen suddenly turned dark he didn't even realize it that his battery was dying.

- I should get a charger. - Felix's room was the closest where he could find a charger so he went in without any hesitation and turned on the lights.

- Why is it so dark in here? - Minho asked himself while turning his gaze towards the bed with the photos on it. His tired eyes widened at the sight. He stepped closer and he started to examine the polaroids. While he was looking at the pictures he heard a beep from under the sheets. Looks like Felix forgot his phone behind after he left. He didn't know why maybe just out of boredom or he really craved some action, but in the next moment, he pushed the blanket away and looked down at the screen, for his surprise Felix's lockscreen was you and him, smiling sweetly at each other. It was a fresh picture which is kinda surprising since he has a girlfriend after all. But the real issue was the message that he received from an unknown number: "Looks like someone is going to be a father soon. Congratulation, there is no one who can save your love now."