~ Part XV. ~

You were more than shocked, looking into his eyes couldn't solve the mystery, it was impossible to see the truth behind his words. Hyunjin was standing in front of the shelves, you tightened your grip on the tray. "Why are you saying this to me?" - you wanted to ask but your voice caught up in your throat half-way. Kkami sat down between the two of you, he sensed the tension in the air and he barked at you. It startled you so much that you accidentally let go of the tray and it felt to the ground with a loud sound of shattering glasses. When you realized what happened, you quickly kneeled down to collect the pieces of glass from the rug, Hyunjin rushed to your side to help you out. 

- Y/N, are you okay? - he asked it, while you were trying to collect yourself. "Why am I behave so strangely?" You shook your head smiling and when you looked up at him again, you got lost in his deep, brown eyes. You couldn't look away and a splinter cut your finger. The wound started bleeding, it dragged you back into the present: 

- Oh no... - you sighed, examining the deep wound on your skin: 

- HOW CAN YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION? - Hyunjin asked clearly furious. 

- Sorry...

- You always end up hurting yourself! Where is that damn aid-kit? I bet you don't have one! 

- Hyunjin, please don't make such a big deal out of it. It's just a little injury. 

- No! It's not, let me search for something. - he went out to the kitchen, to search for a bandage or antiseptic within the cupboard. He just clearly did a mess between all the snacks that Lexy tugged there. 

- Under the counter! - you shouted out, helping him a little. When he came back, your whole palm was already covered with blood. 

- It's not a "little cut". - he said with a sarcastic voice and kneeled down in front of you. When he grabbed your wrist and sprayed the antiseptic on the wound, you hissed: 

- Tsk, dummy. You should bear this pain. 

- I will give you another glass of water. Sorry for the trouble that I caused. - you avoided his gaze, it was clearly dangerous to look into his eyes. 

- Shh, don't talk. I have to put this bandage on. - he leaned closer, seeing him so focused make your heart beat a little bit faster. "Why? The room is getting hotter..." - you thought and Kkami barked again, Hyunjin turned into his direction: 

- Silence, please! You are really a bad boy today.  -after the bandage, he cleaned off the blood from your palm as well, his touch was so gentle and warm, still, it made you shiver. At first, you guessed this feeling has occurred because you were sensitive to the skin to skin contact after what happened earlier with Felix but when he stroked your hand and pull your sleeves down on your arm, you could feel how your breathing changed. Tension filled the air, but it couldn't be compared to the previous ones. 

- See? That's why I asked you not to be with him. He will hurt you again Y/N. 

- He didn't hurt me on purpose. - you defended him since it was the truth: 

- Why are you so against it? Finally, I can be with him. 

- Don't say that! - he raised his voice and you blinked out of surprise: 

- What's gotten into you Hyunjin? Go and enjoy your time with Mia! You wanted to have her so bad then why are you here, spying on me just because the others ask you to do it?! - it was a disaster, you believed that he is here because someone asked him to check what are you doing with Felix? It's hard to admit but no one forced him to come here, he just wanted to see that you are alright, he was worried that he already lost you without fighting.