💙~Part XXI.~🤍

You were just sitting there with a heavy suitcase, hands still shaking from the anger and disappointment. It was late at night and you couldn't afford the plane ticket, your wallet became empty and the little piece of paper between your fingers was the evidence for the fact that your bank account is even emptier. It was one of the hardest moments in your life, the life-threatening incident with the stalker seemed even better than sitting on the bench, at the airport, with no money, and without any plans. You didn't know where to go, calling your father wouldn't solve anything, he is angry and you know it what is it like when he is mad at you, triggering him will make things worse and you didn't want to tell him that he was right and you are hopeless on your own. Crying won't solve the issue as well but you had no one to rely on. Fighting with the tears you were just thinking, you wanted to get away from here as soon as you can and leave everything behind. But will you be able to do it? Even if you have the money for it, are you sure that you won't regret it? Your heart felt heavy in your chest, you pulled up your knees to your chin. Through the enormous windows you could see as the planes take-off and landing, all the point-like lights are reflecting in your teary eyes. 

"I hope the stalker is coming for me tonight. It would be easier not to make any decision whatsoever."- suddenly your mind became too blank for thinking about the problem. You grabbed your suitcase and you started walking towards the escalator. The few people around you were moving slow-motion and the sky was painted will the combination of light blue and grey, the sun started rising and you still didn't know where to go. You just needed a place to lay down, to rest and think through everything on the next day. But then... your eyes widened as you saw someone coming to your direction:

- Why are you here? - you wanted to say so much more but the voice caught up in your throat.

- I won't leave you. - Hyunjin said as quiet as a whisper, his eyes were red and you could see that he has been crying. Your heart trembled at the sight so as soon as you stepped down from the escalator you threw your arms around his neck and you pulled him closer. Feeling the scent of your shampoo and the warmth of your body it was enough for him to calm down but you could feel how fast his heart was beating. 

- I'm sorry, you had to come here and search for me, right? I'm always just a burden to you. - you let it all out, crying and sobbing again and you felt the same suffocating feeling inside of you:

- I thought you left. I was searching for you everywhere around the airport. - he wanted to wipe down your tears but while he was holding your face and you realized how soft his hands were you just turned your head to the other direction. Stepping back you stared down to the ground. 

- I see, you still think I'm not honest with you. 

- I just don't understand why are you playing with me as well.

- I'm not playing! - you looked up at his face and it became more evident than ever: 

- Can't you see? We are not on the same level. I don't know what you want from me but I'm afraid I cannot trust you.

- You said I'm your friend... At least let me be your friend! 

- Friends? I guess you knew about it what was happening behind my back. - it was true, he knew about it after the bowling, Mia admitted to him that Felix is still having an affair with her. 

- I'm always just a third wheel, the last option but after all, I have to handle the punishment. Isn't it unfair? 

- I've never lied to you Y/N! Okay, maybe once when I said I don't like you. - why it felt so unreal? Hearing these words from those perfectly shaped lips. He was just too perfect in every detail, unlike you, even in the pale lights, his face seemed unreal and beautiful!