~Part XVI.~

you didn't want to let this moment pass when you are finally able to kiss him but somehow the timing was always bad and whenever he leaned closer you felt that strange and uncomfortable pressure on your chest. You weren't sure why but it was frustrating because you wanted to kiss him, you still do but at the same time, memories of your shared kiss with someone else flashback in your mind and you cannot do anything just remember how good it felt and what if this one won't feel the same? Will you be disappointed? Sad? Why would you be sad? You wanted this then why are you thinking about "him"? You were afraid, even mention or think about his name but now it was inevitable because he was the one, who messaged to you and ruined the moment completely. For some reason, you weren't mad, somehow you felt reassurance and it made you even more ashamed. 

Shock running through your veins, at first you couldn't say anything your mouth hanged open at the sight of the picture

Shock running through your veins, at first you couldn't say anything your mouth hanged open at the sight of the picture. You didn't have any time or opportunity to reply because Felix was right beside you and he came closer:

- What happened? - you quickly hide the phone between your thighs, thinking about a good reason to explain your shocked form. Your chest tightened and it feels like you can't breathe properly. Why? The question repeated itself all over again in your mind. "Why am I feeling like this? Why am I affected by Hyunjin? I hate this so much..." 

- I have to go home now. - you answered, not sure why a moment ago you didn't want this night to come to its end but now you just wanted to bury yourself into the sheets of your bed. You didn't have any clue why are your feelings betraying you. 

- Y/N, your eyes are red. What happened? Tell me, please. - he pleaded, grabbing your wrist gently:

- N-Nothing, it just... 

- Your dad? - he asked, of course, he is not just your best friend anymore which is good but not convenient when you are want to complain about another boy: 

- No, my roommate just messaged me. She will arrive sooner than expected and I didn't clean up the flat yet. - you lied, Lexy is out of the country and she is arriving only on the next week. You scolded yourself, you never lied to Felix since you know him but when you get to know Hyunjin, you started to lie to him more frequently. Firstly your relationship with him and now to hide the picture what made you extremely uncomfortable in your heart. 

- I let this one slide Y/N, but I want you to be honest with me from now on. I meant those words when I said your safe is the first priority for me. I want to protect you and love you dearly. - you nodded, he is so pure and angelic and patient with you. It warmed your whole soul. 

- Thank you Lix, I love you too. - maybe, it was the first time when you said it out loud since you and he started dating. It's a pity that it slipped out from your mouth in this situation because it didn't sound that sincere to yourself even though you knew how much you adored him. True, you adored him and lived only for his happiness but what now? Do you still feel the same way? Or is it someone else who has control over your emotions?