~Part XIV.~

One week passed just with a blink and a lot of things happened in your life. Thanks to Felix's declaration about the scandal the fans were reassured that their dream couple is still together and that picture from his past won't influence Mia's love towards him. So, we can say that things slowly going back to normal and since that troubling incident the stalker didn't show up. On the other hand, you were calm because seemingly Felix's reputation didn't suffer big damage but it doesn't mean that everything is alright in your life. Your father took seriously his threat and he really tried not to call you or message to you, to be honest, it wasn't a new feeling to you, even when he wasn't mad he didn't intend to talk with you daily to know about how the university is going and how do you feel yourself. In the past week, you chatted with Felix more than usual, more precisely you were busy typing on your phone on the way to uni, during your lectures and on the way back to your rent as well. It never felt so good being this close to him, like every one of your dreams suddenly came true while you were surrounded by chaos. It's reminded you to the old days when in high school, you were in the center of attention and nearly everyone from your class was bullying you, but when you met with him none of these things mattered anymore. 

Today is Monday, and you decided to go on a coffee date with Felix, but it wasn't a regular meeting, this time it was way more than that. A real date, and you were more than excited to try out what is it like to be in a romantic relationship with the love of your life at least that moment you thought that surely a miracle happened to you and he is the ONE. All night, you barely slept and now you are fully awake and you were sitting in front of your mirror, examining your face:  "Maybe, I put on too much eyeshadow and my outfit is too fancy for a simple date like that." - you were thinking while staring at your reflection but then the sound of the bell ringing dragged you back into reality. He is here, no need to change, you are gonna be okay, plus, he even seen you when you were terribly sick. There is nothing to be uncomfortable about it, he will like you just in the way you are!  " Let's get started Y/N, you will win this match, you almost there, just be braver and act normally." 

You really wanted to remain calm, but when you saw him standing there, in a white shirt paired with black, ripped jeans, you were about to lose every remaining self-confidence. He looked so fine without trying hard, his red hair became fainter and his bare-faced let the adorable freckles shown. Your heart skipped a beat, the sun was shining and on the clear sky, white, fluffy clouds were floating. You can swear on it that every light gathered around him and your mind became totally clouded with the mad love that you felt. "My best friend, my love, the most talented and kindest, why he is so perfect? Why am I so lucky? I guess, I'm dreaming or am I already killed by the stalker and right now I experience what is heaven like?!" - you thought, when he greeted you with a hug: 

- How are you today Y/N? - you were smiling from ear to ear so why he is asking, isn't it obvious? 

- I'm great Lix because I can be with you! 

- I hope you will like the cafe as well, I've heard about them a lot, their brownies are famous! 

- You know that I adore sweets! - "But, nothing can compare to you when it comes to sweetness." - of course, you didn't say this out loud, it would sound totally cringe! Still, somehow he knew what were you thinking about and he started to chuckle: 

- I know, but Y/N, I bet you are sweeter than those brownies. - he said this in a deep voice. You were flustered and it was just the beginning. 

- Nah, I think you are ten times sweeter than me! 

- Aw, stop it! We are ridiculous! - you agreed on it but you loved being ridiculous with him. 

On the way to the cafe, you walked through a park and the weather was so warm and the sound of the laughter of children's made peace in your heart again. You suggested spending some more time in the park before heading to the actual spot of your date. There was an empty bench nearby the fountain, under a blooming tree. You sat down on the edge of the bench, not too close to him: