Just a kiss

Camila studied Lauren's face a moment and then slowly nodded her head. Laur leaned towards the brunette inch by inch very slowly. Timidly their lips met for the first time in a gentle kiss. And then a second. With their eyes still closed Laur slowly pulled back just enough so their foreheads were touching. She actually wanted to know what the brunette was feeling. Camila still had her eyes closed and had a slight smile on her face.

"That was my first kiss." She said shyly.

"How was it?" Lauren whispered.

"It was perfect..." Camila said snuggling her head against the dark haired. "Your lips are really soft."

"Mmmm...so are yours..." Lauren whispered and kissed the brunette again. Only this kiss lingered for awhile. Slowly their lips danced together. It wasn't lustful or urgent, just satisfying. The dark haired was amazed by how nice it felt just to kiss. Laur slid her tongue out lightly touching Camila's lips and the brunette suddenly panicked and pulled back.

"Laur, wait." She said putting her hand on the brunette's chest. Under her hand she could feel Lauren's heart beating a million miles per hour.

"Your heart is beating really fast." Camila said breathlessly.

Lauren took an audible swallow. "I know...I've never felt like this before."

Camila smiled and absently rubbed the green eyed beating chest. "Laur....I don't know if I can...What if I'm not good at it?" the younger one said dejectedly.

Lauren placed her hand on Camila's cheek and smiled. "You're doing well so far, trust me."

"I trust you, Laur."

Those three words, I trust you.

Stung Lauren to the core,here she sat with an innocent girl who trusted her. Who cared for her. The more time the basketball player spent with Camila, the worse she felt about the bet.

Laur mentally shook her head to clear her mind of conscious thoughts and refocused her attention to the brunette. Their lips met again and Laur boldly slid her tongue into the brunette's mouth. Camila showed no resistance and slowly caressed her tongue against Lauren's. The tall one,moaned in her throat and placed a hand on the brunette's thigh. Soon, it was an all out war between the thrashing tongues. This along with Lauren's hand position made the brunette feel a now familiar feeling in her lower body. Laur laid Camila on her back never breaking the kiss. The brunette's warm body felt good beneath her. Finally, they both broke the kiss, breathing heavily. Laur looked down at the Camila's flushed face.

"Are you sure you've never kissed before?" Laur asked with a slight smile.

"Never..." Camila replied with deep breaths.

"Then I guess...you've never done this either." Laur said in a seductive tone. She positioned her thigh against Camila's womanhood.

The brunette whimpered in response. "Laur..."

Lauren thrust down again. Camila couldn't find any words. What she was feeling was new and incredible. She just laid there with her mouth open taking small breaths.

Lauren then tilted her head and began placing heavy kisses on Camila's neck. The brunette gave a loud gasp and gripped Lauren's back. "Oh, Laur..." Camila squeaked and absently began moving her hips. Lauren responded with a low mumble and continued to kiss Camila's neck and slowly thrust her hips forward.

"Mmmm...I think we should stop..." the brunette whispered breathlessly in Lauren's ear.

"Me too..." Laur whispered back sucking on her neck. She continued to seek her pleasure until she felt Camila stiffen beneath her. Laur halted her movements and raised her head to look into the brunette's eyes. She looked deeply into the brown eyes before her.