Last Night

The two teenagers reached the bottom of the basement stairs. Camila's small hand was held gently by Lauren's. They walked closer towards the basketball player's bedroom area and stepped down.

There they were, in front of Lauren's King sized bed. Lauren's palms began to sweat and Camila's heart was beating rapidly.

Lauren slowly turned towards the brunette.

"You okay?" she asked softly.

Camila turned so they were now facing each other. "Yeah.....Lauren?"

"Yes..?"

"Will you hold me?" Camila whispered.

Lauren smiled and took the brunette into her strong arms. Camila full body contact against hers was driving Lauren's libido up a wall. She inhaled the scent of Camila's hair and closed her eyes.

Camila basked in the warmth of Lauren's embrace. She never felt safer in her life.

Laur placed a kiss on the brunette's sensitive ear and began a trail of kisses down Camila jaw line heading towards her lips. When she reached her destination the younger one showed no resistance and passionately accepted the dark haired girl's kiss. Laur pulled the brunette closer to her body receiving a pleasurable moan from Camila. After what seemed like endless moments of groping and grabbing Lauren unbuttoned the rest of Camila's shirt and slid it off the petite brunette's shoulders.

Eventually they made it to the bed still in a heated make out session. Lauren lay on top of Camila who was only wearing her teal bra and jeans. Their labored breathing and small moans were all that filled the basement.

Laur slowly broke the kiss. Never losing eye contact she straddled the brunette's hips. Camila laid there awaiting the older one next move. Laur reached for the hem of her shirt and lifted slowly off her body. The brunette watched in amazement as Lauren's bra covered breasts came into view. All she could do was stare at the globes above her and heart felt like it was going to explode.

Laur laid her body fully on top of Camila's. Both released a moan as bare skin touched for the first time. The green eyed gave the brunette a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I've never done this before." Lauren said looking into chocolate eyes.

The brunette's eyebrows furrowed. "But...I thought...you've already..."

Laur silenced the brunette with another kiss. Her eyes became serious and sincere.

"I mean...I've never made love before." Lauren whispered. "I wanna make love to you..."

Camila didn't know what to say. She knew then that her heart belonged with Lauren. Her eyes began to well up.

A lone tear escaped and Lauren gently brushed it from the brunette's face. Now Camila knew that she wasn't the only vulnerable person in the room.

Laur gave a gentle smile and then started to sensually devour the brunette's neck. This was the spot Lauren knew made Camila's body ignite with desire. Her breathing became heavier as Laur moved her kisses downward. The dark haired placed sweet kisses on the brunette's taut stomach.

Looking up into chocolate eyes full of want, Laur began to slowly unbutton Camila's jeans. She then slowly pulled down the zipper. Lauren sat back up on her hunches and reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. Camila's eyes were wide with anticipation.

Slowly the taller one let the piece of lingerie leave her body and tossed it across the room. Camila's breathing hitched as she saw Lauren's naked breasts for the first time. She couldn't move.