Love

Camila closed her eyes and leaned into Lauren's affectionate embrace.

"Camz...I've missed you so much..." Laur breathed.

The brunette let out a breath and closed her eyes tightly, trying to hold back the tears. Lauren leaned her head down on Camila shoulder and held on to her for dear life.

After a moment the dark haired reached around and grabbed one of Camila's arms turning her around slowly. The brunette's eyes were slightly red and puffy with tears streaming down her face. Lauren looked into those beautiful brown eyes and was on the verge of tears herself.

Lauren held both of Camila's hands in her own and leaned closer to the brunette's face making their breaths mingle. Camila was so overcome with emotion she couldn't speak.

"I love you so much," the green eyed whispered cupping Camila's cheek softly.

The brunette let out a tearful chuckle and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck. "I...I love you more..." Camila got out.

They both leaned forward slowly and their lips finally met. Lauren had missed this so much. Those warm soft lips against hers were heaven. She gently nipped the brunette's lower lip and then they slowly lingered their mouths together.

There's that feeling I was missing. Camila thought pushing her lips more firmly to Lauren's. Just as the brunette was getting more into the kiss it was broken suddenly by Laur.

"Ow..." She whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I forgot," Camila said soothingly.

"Humph, it was worth it," Lauren said with a hint of a smile.

Camila brought her hand to Lauren's chest and felt a rapidly beating heart under her hand.

"At least I still give you the same reaction," the brunette said smiling.

Laur ducked her head bashfully and then smiled back. It was then that Camila noticed a glimmer of a silver chain showing under her shirt.

"What's this?" She asked grasping the chain pulling it up and out of Lauren's shirt.

The sight she saw melted her spirit. It was a silver heart with a jeweled 'C ' on it. The very same one the basketball player had given to her on Valentine's Day. She held the heart pendant by the tips of her fingers and then looked up at Laur.

"How long have you been wearing this?" the brunette whispered.

Lauren shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Since...the day after we broke up," She said bashfully averting her eyes from the brunette. "It was the only part of you I really had left..."

Camila put her hands on either side of Lauren's face making green eyes lock with brown. Their gaze lingered for a while until Camila broke the silence.

"That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me..." She said then pecked Laur lightly on the injured lips careful not to hurt her. "Thank you." This time it was Lauren's turn to blush.

After grabbing a snack and eating at the kitchen table the two decided to do some cuddling on the sofa. Camila lay her head on the Lauren's shoulder with one arm wrapped over the basketball player's tummy and Laur had one arm wrapped under Camila stroking the brunette's shoulder.

Though Laur was enjoying this closeness something was still nagging at her.

"Why did you go out with Ariana?" she blurted out.

Taken aback by the question, Camila hesitated.

"Um...I don't know. I was really confused...and hurt. I was trying to...ya know..."