Trouble

Their lips were centimeters apart until someone burst into the bathroom.

"Camila!?" Ariana's voice called into the bathroom as she entered. She was stopped in her tracks at the site of the two people in front of her.

Laur turned her face away quickly and stepped a few paces back from Camila.

"What the hell is going on here?" Ariana said with anger in her voice shifting her eyes between the two.

With her back still turned, Lauren ran a hand through her hair and then turned around to face her.

"Jauregui...I should have known." Ariana said in a menacing tone.

"Look, Grande....we were just talking." The green eyed replied defensively.

"Bullshit. History sure does repeat itself doesn't?" Ariana said loosing her collar.

"I don't want any trouble, okay."

"That's too bad because that's exactly what you have with me."

Camila saw what was unfolding her and spoke up. "Ariana, let's just go. It's nothing..."

"Shut up, Camila! This is between me and Jauregui."

The dark haired took a step in front of the distraught girl and glared at Ariana. "Don't talk to her like that."

"I can talk to her anyhow I want to. She's my girl now."

Lauren took a step toward the angry girl. "You don't deserve a girl like Camila. You're not good enough for her."

With this remark Ariana lost it and did a full on tackle to Lauren's body which landed them both in a bathroom stall in a clutter. Lauren's backside landed on the toilet trying to fend the mad girl off of her. Ariana grabbed Lauren's shirt and just started wailing left hooks at the basketball player's face.

"Stop it! Oh, god!" Camila shrieked.

Ariana got two good hits in before Lauren used her forearms to block her face. Finally getting in the right position, She used both of her long legs to nail the softball captain in the stomach, pushing Ariana out of the stall and knocking the wind out of her.

Lauren hurriedly got to her feet and stepped around Ariana who was on her knees holding her stomach..

"Come on," Lauren said breathing heavily taking Camila's hand. They rushed out of the bathroom and then stormed through the mass of teens dancing to Maroon 5's "Sugar."

Eventually the two were running hand and hand to Lauren's mustang and were off down the road. Neither one were really thinking, they just had to get away. It wasn't until they were halfway down the rode that Camila noticed Lauren's face.

"Laur, you're bleeding!" the brunette said in an alarmed voice.

Lauren stuck her tongue out slightly and tasted a trickle of blood on her lower lip which was split on the side. She was just thankful it wasn't down the middle like last time.

"I'm okay..." Lauren said reassuringly.

"No you're not. There's a cut above your eyebrow too," Camila said with worry on her face. She gently stroked the skin above the cut.

So that's why it's stinging so damn much. Lauren thought.

"Yeah, it must have been that damn class ring of hers." Lauren replied pulling up to Camila's house.

The brunette turned to the injured girl. "Come in Laur, so you can get cleaned up."

"No...it's okay. I can do it on my own."