Birthday Present

A few more days past and it was Camila's 17th birthday. It was just Lauren's luck that it happened to fall on a Saturday where she didn't have basketball practice. The dark haired arrived at Camila's house that morning around 8:30.

Camila was just finishing dressing when she heard a light knock on her bedroom door. When she opened it she found a smiling Lauren holding out a rose to her. Camila smiled back and took the rose in her hand never breaking eye contact with her. The green eyed took a few steps forward and then closed the bedroom door behind her.

She watched Camila smell the rose and gave a half smile. Laur took one more step closer to invade the brunette's personal space so now the tips of their noses were touching. Lauren tenderly captured her lips.

After a moment Laur leaned back and looked into caring brown eyes. "Happy Birthday, Camz," she whispered.

Camila ducked her head and blushed. "Thank you...and thank you for the beautiful rose. They're my favorite."

"I hoped so," Laur said with a smile.

With the rose still in her hand Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and pulled her closer.

"Did my parents see the rose?"

Laur shook her head. "No, I hid it in my jacket. Don't worry, I'm still your little secret," she whispered.

Camila kissed her on the cheek then looked back into sparkling green eyes. "It won't always be like this."

"I know. It's okay Camz , trust me," the brunette said light heartedly. "You'll tell them when you're ready." She then leaned forward and kissed the brunette. Camila allowed Lauren's tongue entry and they held on to each other's bodies tighter.

She broke the kiss finishing it off with a quick peck on the older one lips.

"Um, let me just get my shoes on, and then we can go okay?" Camila hurried over to her bed sat down and reached for her shoes.

* * * *

"Oh, my God... that was incredible," Camila gasped.

"I told you it'd be good," Laur said with a smile.

"Yeah, we definitely have to do it again," the brunette smiled back as they walked away from the rollercoaster.

"You're on! The Adventure Dome is one of the best places to go in Vegas!" Lauren yelled as the rollercoaster filled with screams passed them overhead.

The Adventure Dome was the only indoor theme park in Las Vegas with loads of rides and attractions for teens to have fun with. Camila and Lauren were just like wild animals running all over the dome. They did bumper cars, the Inverter, motion rides, face painting and last but not least: laser tag!

After the fun filled day the two girls decided to end the afternoon at one of the parks in the valley. This one in particular had a pond for ducks and large trees all over the area. The two sat on a bench over looking the small body of water sipping their slurpies.

"Ah, these ducks are so cute," Camila gushed looking at the feathered creatures in search of food from the two humans.

While the brunette was looking on, Laur stuck her very blue tongue out playfully at Camila. It took the brunette a moment to realize this, and when she finally turned to her side she was surprised by the face the green eyed was pulling.

"Ah! Lauren!" She said laughing and shoving the taller one.

Laur tucked her tongue back in and began to laugh also.

"That's gross, you know that right?" Camila said her eyes gleaming.

"I thought it was pretty funny," the dark haired grinned.

"Did you now?" Camila raised her right eyebrow.

"Yep..." Laur said smugly. Her bliss was soon interrupted when a flick of cold red slushy hit her face.

The green eyed turned her head slowly towards a giggling brunette. "I didn't do it, I swear," Camila protested during laughs. She put her cup on the ground and stood up to make a getaway.

Lauren stood also with an evil gleam in her eyes ready to pounce her prey.

"Come on Laur, I was just playing!" Camila yelped and ran when the taller one made a move towards her.

She took off towards an open field of grass with Lauren hot on her heels. The trees above them created a nice shade and gentle breeze from the March weather.

"You better run!" Laur shouted to a squealing brunette.

Camila was no match to Lauren's athletic ability and the dark haired grabbed the brunette from behind and drew her in a tight bear hug.

"Gotcha!" Lauren said triumphantly.

"Whoa!"

Camila was so overcome with giggles that she lost her footing and slunk to the grass bringing Lauren with her. The basketball player landed right on top of Camila with a huff. She lifted her weight up with her arms on either side of the brunette while Camila turned her body so she was facing Lauren.

They looked at each other for a second and then erupted in a howl of uncontrollable laughter.

"Sorry about that..." Laur said between giggles.

"Huh, maybe you should play football...that was some tackle," Camila breathed.

After a bit more laughing the two teens finally sobered up and gazed longing into each others eyes. Laur broke the gaze for a moment to look around them. This part of the park was pretty secluded right now. She looked back down at the beautiful face before her and raised a playful eyebrow.

"What?" Camila asked with a hint of amusement.

"There's nobody here..." Lauren said in a low tone bringing her mouth closer to Camila's.

"And?" the brunette raised an eyebrow.

"And...I wanna do this..." Laur finished be pressing her lips to Camila's in a warm kiss. And then nuzzles her nose against the brunette's.

"Humph," the younger one smiled and then slowly brushed a strand of dark hair behind Lauren's ear. Her eyes locked with green eyes filled with adoration. "Thank you, baby. Thank you for a wonderful day. This is the best birthday ever."

******

Hold on tight, guys...👀