Little secret

February soon passed and welcomed March. Lauren and Camila seemed inseparable and saw each other every chance they could. Laur would take her to the movies, bowling, skating and any other place teens hung out. It was almost as if they were a....couple?

These thoughts were going through Lauren's mind as she was working out. The green eyed stopped her treadmill and wiped her sweaty bang with her forearm. Lauren walked over to her nightstand and open up the drawer. She fumbled around a few items until she found what she was looking for and then plopped down on her bed.

She opened up her mini calendar of Swimsuit Girls 2016 and flipped to April. Prom night was circled in red marker on the 28th. Looking at that date made Lauren to sick to her stomach now. Camila was no longer a bet to her...she actually liked the little brunette.

Later on that night Camila came over to watch a movie with Laur. It was Saturday night and both the girls' parents were used to of them getting together. Either at Lauren's house or at Camila's.
The tall girl had her legs laid across the long couch while Camila laid on top of the basketball player with her head buried in Lauren's chest. The brunette liked laying on top of Laur like she was a big stuffed animal she could snuggle up to. On top of them was a warm soft blanket. Laur never complained at all when Camila wanted to cuddle. In fact, she enjoyed it too.

Camila felt the vibration of Lauren's laughter through the basketball player's chest when something funny in the movie happened. After their giggles died down Laur gently began rubbing her back.

"Baby?" Camila said in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah?" Laur said still rubbing the brunette's back

"My birthday is next week."

"I know..." Laur smiled.

Camila raised her head and gave questioning brown eyes. "How did you know?"

"I asked your mom...I do care about the day you were born," Laur said with a smile.

This made Camila smile and she leaned forward to give Laur a quick kiss. Then she laid back down in her previous position on Lauren's chest.

"Hmmm...I guess you can't have that surprise gift now..." The taller one said with a smile.

Camila lifted her head once again. "Surprise?" She purred.

"Yeah..." Laur answered with a slight smile. "But now that you know...that I know when your birthday is...it's all out the window." The dark haired saying acting like she was disappointed.

Camila sat up a little straighter looking down at playful green eyes.

"That doesn't mean you still can't give it to me," the brunette said challengingly.

"But then it won't be a surprise..." Laur let out a breath. "Well...so much for that..."

"No...not so much for that..." Camila put her hands and either side of Lauren's shoulders supporting her weight. "You will give me that present Lauren Jauregui," Camila said trying to keep a straight face.

Laur smiled and shook her head. "Nope..."

"Yes."

"No...." The older one said with a smug face.

Camila shifted slightly to the left and ran her right hand through her brown hair closing her eyes. Laur laid there mesmerized by how beautiful the petite girl was. But then shook her head trying to stand her ground. She's doing this on purpose.

Camila looked longingly into Lauren's green eyes. "Pleaaaase," the brunette whispered, leaning her full body on the dark haired. Camila inched closer to Lauren's mouth and then teased the brunette's bottom lip slowly. The basketball player's breathing became ragged as the younger one moved down to her neck.