The Next Day

The red mustang pulled up into the Freedmont High parking lot on a beautiful clear Las Vegas morning. The tall green eyed sporting her crisp letterman's jacket and dark jeans exited the car and quickly headed over to the passenger side. She opened the door using jesters as though she was a valet and helped the young brunette out of the car.

"Here you go, Madam" Lauren joked.

"Why thank you." Camila said smiling.

When the brunette was safely out of the vehicle and the door was closed, Laur turned and leaned her back on her car and gave a charming smile. Camila smiled back.

"Come here you." Laur said.

Camila complied and slipped her arms on the inside of Lauren's jacket and wrapped her arms around a slim waist. They stood there a moment enjoying the warm embrace.

"Do you need a ride home today?" She said leaning her cheek against brunette hair.

"Mmmm...no not today..." Camila looked up into twinkling green eyes still holding the embrace. "I have math club after school."

Laur gave a playful grin. "Math club, huh?"

"Yes...math club." the younger one said grinning.
Lauren held Camila closer to her body and brought her head down so it was touching Camila's. She held the brunette's gaze and the only thing that was present between them was love.

Laur lean down and slowly kissed Camila's soft lips. Camila returned the kiss and let her tongue slip into Lauren's mouth. For the next two minutes the two were oblivious to anything going on around them and then the bell rang to go to first period. Camila broke the kiss breathing deeply.

"Laur...we need to go to class..."

"Mmm...hmmm" Lauren mumbled.

She then put her attention to the brunette's enticing neck. Camila giggled at Lauren's effort to keep going.

"Baby...come on....we have to stop now..." She said attempting to push the eager girl from her. Not that she didn't enjoy Lauren nibbling her neck. It was actually her favorite thing.

"That's not what you said last night." Laur said giving a final kiss on the brunette's neck and standing upright.

Camila began to blush and ducked her head. "Lauren..." she said in a shy voice.

The dark haired gave a sly grin and tilted the brunette's head up to face her. She planted a gentle kiss to Camila's lips.

"Let's go."

They walked towards campus hand in hand. When they arrived outside of their class, Camila went in first and was followed a while later by Lauren.

From the back of the room, Normani observed both girls as they walked in separately. First, she looked at Camila, who was wearing black jeans and a long sleeved red sweater. She walked in with a grin on her face and an unlimited amount of happiness in her appearance.

Mmm..hmmm...she's really happy today. And she looks different for some reason. Normani pondered.

Then in walks Lauren. She had a beaming smile on her face and extra spunk in her stride.

Oh...well that explains it!

The tall girl took her usually seat by Normani.

"What's up, buddy?" Laur said sitting down, her smile never wavering.

Normani looked over at her friend with a scowl.

Lauren saw her friend's expression and gave her a questioning look.

Normani leaned over towards her friend.
"You slept with her..."

Oh shit! How did she know. Well of course she knew. I practically almost tripped over my own face with the big ass smile I was dawning. All right, my best bet is to just play dumb.

Now that Lauren had fallen in love with the small brunette, she didn't want anyone knowing about what they did last night. She knew if Camila ever found out about the bet it would ruin their relationship. Laur couldn't lose her. Not when she just found her. Lauren shifted in her seat and shook her head.

"No...nothing happened." She said looking at her desk.

"Bullshit, Laur" Normani slide back in her chair in defeat. "I guess I'm taking a trip to the ATM after school."

"Normani, let's not talk about this now..." the dark haired said in a rather small voice.

"Okay...but you will tell me later..." Normani whispered back.

The brunette looked up from her seat at the front row and noticed her lover looking rather upset about something. Lauren had her head hung down looking at her desk.

What's wrong, baby? She thought. Just then the teacher came in and began the lesson.

* * * * *