Chapter 4: Justin Finch-Fletchly

Disclaimer: Don't own anything mentioned here.

Hermione and Ginny made their way to the great lake. It was where Justin always spent his time when he was mad. Sure enough there he was there, his hands rested on his chin. They sat down either side of him.

"Hey you two," Justin greeted. He smiled.

"Hi Justin," Hermione replied.

"So what happened back there?" Ginny asked him, getting straight to the point. Justin sighed.

"Realy, Hufflepuff's are supposed to be fair and like most people, especially those in the same house. So what do Hannah and Susan do?" Hermione and Ginny laughed and Justin looked offended.

"Justin, Susan's been at Hannah's throat since Hannah tried to break you and Susan up!"

"She tried to break us up?" Justin questioned, bows furrowing innocently. Hermione raised her eyebrows.

"You didn't realise?" she asked. Justin shook her head.

"Well in short version Hannah likes you; you like Susan and Susan caught Hannah kissing her boyfriend Blaise Zabini a few weeks back. So Susan goes out with you just to spite Hannah. Hannah's furious so tries to break you two up. Susan finds out she likes you, so is livid when Hannah tries to break two up. Didn't work, but you two broke up anyway. Why?" Ginny informed.

"Because I was told by George-not George Weasley but the one from Ravenclaw, that his friend Sam heard from Neville Longbottom that Professor Snape had caught Parvati and Padma talking about how in Transfiguration detention how Susan had kissed said ex Blaise Zabini. And they heard that from Mary Wilde who knew it because Seamus Finnegan had been told from his best friend Dean Thomas who had read it on Percy Weasley's blog, because Percy was writing about what his girlfriend something Clearwater was saying. She had been told by her best friend Lavender Brown who indecently heard it from the Weasley twins. The Weasley's had found it out from Ron who'd heard it from Harry who'd heard it from Cho who'd heard it from Pansy Parkinson who had been told to tell Cho by Terry Boot, because Terry thought I had the right to know. And Terry said he knew because he had heard it from Draco Malfoy who had heard it from Hannah (I know it's confusing, right?) who had been in the detention of which they kissed." Justin took a breath of air.

"Right." Hermione stated. They all sat quietly for a moment. "Wait, what?" they all laughed.

"Hermione I am not, repeat not-" Justin started, but Ginny interrupted.

"Not." sending them all into another fit of giggles.

"I am not repeating all I just said,"

"So after that, Susan's realy crushed and somehow Blaise gets attacked by pigeons. Next Susan finds out that Hannah actually made you two breaks up. So now Susan's on an endless quest to avenge herself. So back to our original subject, why did the table catch on fire?" Hermione finished for a still laughing Ginny.

"Right, first of all Susan and Hannah start to whisper but then raise their voices slightly. 'You knew I liked Justin so you go out with him!' 'Yeah but you had kissed my boyfriend Blaise Zabini!' 'Yes so you only dated Justin for revenge!' 'That isn't true I'll have you know that I have fancied Justin for a year now.' 'Yet you dated a year ago.' 'Oh for goodness sake Hannah shut up!' 'No you!' 'I'll only shut up when you do.' 'Fine then this ought to shut you up! Incarnate Magisico!' but from what I can guess she meant to say Intarnace Magisico, but she got the c and t mixed up so instead of zipping Hannah's mouth, she set the whole table on fire." Ginny and Hermione looked at him for a moment before laughing. "Hey it is not funny!" he protested. Ginny looked at him disbelievingly. "Okay it's a little funny." Ginny looked at him again. "Okay a lot. Man, Ginny, one look and I confess everything!" Ginny's eyes lit up.

"Justin! Don't give Ginny any ideas!" Hermione protested. Ginny smiled devishly.

"But Hermione, he already did!" Ginny laughed. Hermione's face palened.

"What's the matter Hermione?" Justin asked.

"Last time Ginny had ideas I was stuck in the room of requirement for months when Ron had previously wished for the bathroom!" Hermione wailed. Then Justin, her and Ginny laughed.

"Alright, Hermione, this plan has nothing to do with you." Ginny promised.

"That's what you said last time!" Hermione squealed.

"Well then in that case you better. . . RUN!" Ginny shouted and started to tickle Hermione all over.

"Ginny! Ginny stop it I'm ticklish!" Hermione squealed. She took her wand out and made an orb of water. Ginny jumped back.

"No, Hermione, no! We can work this all out! Just put down the orb. Put down the orb!" Ginny said. Hermione grinned devishly.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Ginny." Hermione winked.

"Justin, can you help me. . . Justin. . . JUSTIN!" Ginny screamed as both Hermione and Justin hit her with the water orbs. "Justin that was totally uncalled for!" Ginny shouted as she was pelted with water orbs.

"Was it, Ginny? Was it realy?" Justin mocked. Ginny turned red with anger.

"Yes, so now you're getting it!"

"What's it?" Hermione asked innocently.

"It. Augumenti!" she majiced at them and a jet of whooshing water at them. Hermione was dripping wet and squealing.

"Ginny! Oh it's war now!" and then the air was full of water orbs and jets of water. Cries of joy where echoing around the lake and no one noticed a black and a white owl swooping towards them. The white owl landed between Ginny and Hermione and the black one perched on Hermione's shoulder and pecked her neck affectionately.

"Hey that's the owl that delivered you're news!" Ginny exclaimed.

"And that's Hedwig." Hermione replied. Terror, the black owl, screeched in her ear to get her attention. "What, Terror?" Hermione looked at him. He looked back at her pointedly. He had a letter on his leg. "Oh okay." She took it, and Ginny took Hedwig's.