Chapter 36: Re-Play

The next morning I shoved on some clothes and ran downstairs to our Dining Hall. Inside where all the Deatheaters, eating some bacon and eggs as if they were in the workhouse eating gruel.

"What's wrong with you lot!" I asked them, fustrated, after asking Dotti for some pancakes.

"You can't blame them, Sophia." My father said as he walked in, "this is rather boring, just waiting for our very own D-Day."

"So they're bored?" I asked him, pouring some syrup onto my pancakes.

"Exactly." He nodded, opening the Daily Prophet.

"Cornelius Fudge," I told him, "6 down."

"Thank you," He nodded, writing it down.

"I know just what to do." I grinned, "To make these Depressed Deatheaters not bored. Oh, and also, Dad, we're all going to a Muggle fair tonight. Even you. No excuses."

"But Sophia-" My father protested, putting down the paper.

"No," I shook my head, "It'll do you good to get out of the Manor once in a while." I scoffed down my breakfast, picked up an apple and a banana, and walked towards the door. Draco and Luna walked in and I thrust them the fruit.

"Breakfast is served," I told them, steering them back out the doors.

"Are you calling me a monkey?" Draco asked, looking down at his banana, "Wait don't answer that."

"Hurry up," I told them, "We have plans to discuss."

"Do you ever get the feeling she's in charge?"

Half an hour later we three were sat in a triangle inside an empty hall with papers all around us.

"I think I remembered most of it correctly..." I shrugged.

"Remind me, why are we repeating the play for the Deatheaters?" Draco asked, munching on his banana.

"Because it'll cheer them up." I replied.

"And how will we do this with three people when there are- what, 8 parts?" Luna wondered, chewing her apple.

"Good point, Luna. Draco, your Draco. Luna, your Sophia, I'll, as always, be Lady V. Now we need to write a few letters to recruit other actors. Daphne Greengrass as Hermione Elddir... Yes?" They nodded, "Get Pansy to be Strangetrix Le Bell again, and... Uh... Um... Theo Nott to do Ravenforest! Goyle can come over and do Ratface, and... Um... Crabbe can dress up in drag to play Susan!" I decided. I handed Draco a quill and some paper because he'd finished his fruit, and we started to write (Luna was rather smug because she didn't have to write as she was still eating her apple.).

Half an hour later the hall was filled with people. I was sat on a directors chair wearing a cap and holding a microphone.

"Okay listen up!" I yelled into it. Everyone looked at me. "The Deatheaters are feeling depressed. So it's up to us to make them feel better using the evilly humorous power of Voldemorg! You each have a part, so get learning your lines then we'll be doing some vocal exercises, before practising. Any questions?" Daphne Greengrass put up her hand. "Yes?"

"Why do I have to play the Mudblood?" She asked. My eyes flashed red in anger, and I darted forward, my wand against her neck seconds later.

"You call me a Mudblood one more time..." I growled, as she stared at me, half scared, half shocked. I took my wand down and turned, "There will be no name-calling in my theatre, unless your laughing at Crabbe." I guestured to the tubby boy who was busy adjusting his bright red wig. "Anybody else?" Nobody moved.