Chapter 1: Diary

Chapter 1: Diary

Taehyung and Jungkook were being popular because of their physical appearances and of course the way Jungkook bullied Taehyung is different, like in a sweet way.

That was odd, they wonder what kind of enemy they are. And of course, Jungkook didn't bully Taehyung physically just pranking and teasing him the whole day as if they are cat and dog.

Some of the transferees were getting confused but most of the students were used to it. They loved it when the two fight each other, it's not an intense fight but a sweet fight. They found it interesting for unbeknownst reason.

Half of the student was on Taehyung's team while the other half of the students were on Jungkook's team. They loved how the two fight whenever they met or see each other.

Taehyung was walking in the hallway with his friend named Jimin. They were talking about his bully, Jungkook.

"Did you notice that Jungkook was different when he bullied you?" Jimin asked.

"I know it and I want to know the reason why! Ahhh I hate him, I wanna kill him slowly, as you know, punch his jaw and ugly face, I hate seeing his face." Taehyung uttered and clenched his jaw.

"Why?" Jimin asked furrowing his brows.

Taehyung looks at him with a deadly stare, because Jimin is being a dummy.

"I mean, he is handsome I wonder why you hate his face? He's always the representative of our school during models." Jimin stated.

"Ahh, Not your business. Besides, it's up to me who I want to hate and I will hate him forever." Taehyung replied, rolling his eyes, and went to their locker

When he opened it, he saw his Diary about his crush was ripped and mess. Jimin widened his eyes and Taehyung as well. Jimin swallowed and quickly covered his ear to prepare for disaster.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung shouted and slammed closed his locker.

The students heard him and they went 'uh-oh' because they knew something interesting will happen.

He stomped his feet and went on the rooftop because he knows that it was Jungkook's and his friend's favorite place to hang around when they don't have a teacher, even though they have a teacher, they stayed in that place.

"Hey, JK, your enemy is here." Yugyeom said, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook was holding a ball (basketball). At first, he rose his eyebrows, looking at Yugyeom confused. Yugyeom pointed to Taehyung using his mouth, pouting to point the direction. Jungkook looked at the door and he saw an angry Taehyung.

"You Fucking Bullshit! " Taehyung grumbled and grabbed his collar.

Yugyeom, Eunwoo, and Minho hold Taehyung to stop him.

"Fuck off bitch!" Taehyung growled while gritting his teeth trying to escape from them.

"What's your problem huh?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Don't act like you don't know bullshit!" Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook indicated his friend to let go of Taehyung and they obeyed him. They free Taehyung and Taehyung didn't hesitate to grab Jungkook's collar once again while glaring at him sternly.

"How dare you to do that, huh? How worst jerk you are?! Can't you just mind your own business and leave me alone?! Stop annoying me!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I don't know what are saying? I didn't do anything yet for you. I don't understand what are you trying to point out." Jungkook replied.

"Stop lying! I know you are lying. You're the only one who can do that to me! I know you hate me so much! Stop lying!" Taehyung yelled, clenching his jaw.

Jungkook sighed, it was rare for him to see an angry Taehyung. He holds Taehyung's hands, putting them away from his collar and soothing them.

"I'm not lying, Taehyung, don't blame me. Calm down first and let's talk, hmm. Trust me, I don't know what I did to you and you acting like this." Jungkook stated.

Tears build up in Taehyung's eyes, he covered his eyes with his cute paws and cried.

"Tell me, What is it?" Jungkook asked in a calm voice.

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes

"Y-you tore and d-destroyed my diary." Taehyung replied and choked on his words.

"I didn't do that, I don't know you have a diary. Besides, it's just a diary, why are you crying in a piece of notebook?" Jungkook said.

"Geez, you don't understand. I put a lot of effort to do that and it's all about my crush. That piece of the notebook can make me happy. Just tell me the truth!" Taehyung replied venomously.

Jungkook sighed and held his waist. He gave a signal to his friend again to leave them and again they obeyed him.

"Tae, Believe me, I don't do that. If I will tease you, I'll rather tear your hole than that diary." Jungkook snickered and caressed his cheeks

"Y-yes you did, and please stop being a pervert! I'm dead serious right now!" Taehyung grumbled and pinches Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook hugged him and his friends saw him while they were waiting at the door, it's not their first time to see the cold Jungkook being soft with Taehyung, well almost of the time.

They simply shook their head knowing Jungkook will apologize and make Taehyung calm down even though it wasn't his fault.

"I'm sorry but trust me, I didn't do that, we just hang around here and played, I didn't come to your locker." Jungkook said honestly and softly.

"I-if it's not you, t-then who? You're the only one who can do that to me." Taehyung inquirer confusedly and wiped his tears away.

Jungkook chuckled and caressed Taehyung's soft cheeks.

"I'll help you to find who did that. Just don't cry, okay? Stop being a cry baby you look so ugly while crying." Jungkook smirked.

"Asshole!" Taehyung retorted, he hit Jungkook with his bag and left as if nothing happened.

He glared at Jungkook's friend and rolled his eyes. Jungkook smacked his head and shook his head.