Chapter 15: Party

Chapter 15: Party

Taehyung and Jimin went to the birthday party. Taehyung also bought a gift for Jin even though he doesn't know what he hates and likes but Jimin told him at least any color pink.

"We're here." Jimin uttered opening the door for him.

Taehyung came out of the car while holding the present.

"Follow me." Jimin said holding Taehyung's wrist.

He leads him inside the house, but there are no or barely people inside.

"Where's the visitor hyung? We are the people only here." Taehyung inquired confused.

"Jin hyung, I'm here!" Jimin yelled.

Suddenly, a tall man with a wide shoulder came out and went downstairs.

"Hey, Jimin, come here!" Jin responded signaling them to come upstairs.

Jimin walks first with Taehyung behind him.

"Here's our gift for you." Jimin smiled giving the present to him.

"Thank you, you don't have to do this." Jin giggled accepting Jimin's gift.

"I don't have to but he told me to do so." Jimin teased.

"Oh, hello, I'm Kim Seokjin and you are?" Jin smiled extending his hand.

"I-I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung shyly responded shaking his hand with him.

"It's nice to know you're a Kim too. By the way, the others were on the third floor, come and follow me." Jin stated and walk first.

Jimin and Taehyung followed him to the third floor. Taehyung was hoping for more guests but he didn't see a lot of guests.

"Everyone, Jimin's here!" Jin announced.

When Jin said that, Taehyung looked where Jin was looking. He can't believe Jungkook and his girl were also in there.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi yelled.

"Hyung, you're also here." Taehyung muttered.

"Yes, Jin hyung is my friend." Yoongi replied.

"You didn't talk about him." Taehyung pouted.

"I'm too lazy." Yoongi responded drinking his beer.

Taehyung giggled, that's the answer he was always expected.

"Nothing new, hyung." Taehyung smiled.

"Don't drink, hyung's beer wasn't good for you. They're strong, not good for a kid like you." Yoongi warned.

"But I'm not a kid, hyung." Taehyung pouted.

"Just do what I say, I don't want to carry you when you pass out." Yoongi sighed.

"Don't worry about that, I'm with Jimin hyung, he might be looking small but he can carry me." Taehyung retorted pointing to Jimin who was talking with Jin.

"He looks ugly." Yoongi uttered rolling his eyes and leaving.

"Hey! Hyung is handsome!" Taehyung yelled giggling.

"What's wrong?" Jimin inquired going beside Taehyung.

"Nothing, hyung." Taehyung grinned.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin asked.

"Kinda." Taehyung replied caressing his tummy.

"Just take a seat there, I'll grab for you." Jimin said pointing to the available area.

Taehyung hums nodding his head, Jimin left while Taehyung sat down on the chair.

"Taehyung, you're also here. I didn't know you're Jin hyung's friend." Hoseok said which made Taehyung surprised

"I'm not, hyung, Jimin hyung was his friend and he brought me with him." Taehyung explained.

"I see, I should've seen you already before if you are hyung's friend. The Jimin you've talking about is the guy who prepared the event yesterday, right?" Hoseok stated, inquiring.

"Yes, hyung, why?" Taehyung retorted.

"Nothing, I just realize that he was your friend." Hoseok smiled.

Taehyung smiled, watching the people surrounding him. Hoseok sat down beside him.

"Here's the food, Taehyung." Jimin said setting down the food on the table.

He just notice Hoseok was with Taehyung.

"Oh, hi!" Jimin greeted

"Hello, I'm Hoseok but you can call me J-hope." Hoseok introduced extending his hand.

"I'm Jimin, it's nice to meet you!" Jimin responded accepting Hoseok's hand.

Taehyung simply eats his food, ignoring their presence.

"Okay everyone, let's gather here, Jungkook has an announcement and of course, I'll start the game!" Jin announced.

"Come on, Taehyung!" Jimin said grabbing Taehyung's arm.

"I'm not interested hyung." Taehyung muttered.

"I know, but I want to play." Jimin said and dragged Taehyung along with him.

"Jungkook's announcement first while Joon will prepare the games." Jin stated.

"It's nothing important but Y/N wants to public our relationship. I want to take advantage of this day since everyone is here. I and Y/N are back together." Jungkook announced with a smile plastered on his lips.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, Y/N was clutching to Jungkook as if she was a koala. Taehyung grabbed the cup of beer and drank it in one gulp.

"You're right, that's not important why did you even bother to announce it? It's Jin's birthday to celebrate not for your relationship." Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

Jungkook looked in his direction, Jimin smacked the back of Taehyung's head.

"That's good to hear, Jungkook. I hope you are happy with your decision. Stay strong to both of you." Jin responded ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"Thank you for support hyung." Jungkook smiled.

"You're welcome, now Namjoon, where're the games?" Jin inquired.

"Here." Namjoon responded and gave the dice but it was different dice since the five sides of the dice have 'dare' imprinted on them while the other side has 'win' which mean that they can barely get lucky during the game and the winner will say whatever he/she wants to get.

(I just made it up)

"Wow, I didn't see this kind of dice." Yoongi was amused.

"Maybe only for rich like hyung." Hoseok giggled.

"For the game twist, whoever loses or rejects the dare had to drink the beer." Jin snickered.

"Taehyung shouldn't join, he can't drink beers." Jungkook uttered.

"Who told you that? Of course, I can drink." Taehyung replied confidently grabbing the beer once again and drinking it in one gulp.

He rose his left brow and smirked seeing Jungkook's reaction.

"Okay, let's start. Take a round seat everyone." Jin uttered.

"This will be fun!" Y/N squealed.

"It will be if you will be silent the whole game." Taehyung sassed.

"Just ignore him, he blabbers a lot when he's drunk. Let's continue." Jimin uttered rubbing the back of his neck.

He wants to hit Taehyung but he was sure Taehyung will throw a tantrum.