Chapter 12: Confess

Chapter 12: Confess

Taehyung was having eye contact with Hoseok. He sighed, hugging his legs tightly.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Taehyung asked sighing.

"I was invited here and I accidentally see you around. I followed you when I saw you running and I didn't expect to see you crying." Hoseok replied.

"Just leave me alone, hyung." Taehyung retorted.

However, he felt Hoseok sat down beside him.

"Tell me, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Hoseok asked curiously.

"Nothing" Taehyung mumbled.

"You know what, you're good at hiding your emotion. Even though you're hurt, you're still acting as if nothing happened to you." Hoseok stated.

Taehyung bit his trembling bottom lip.

"Wuh-why I'm so unlucky, hyung? Yesterday, mom and dad fought because of me. Now, I got hurt because of something. Why do I have to feel it to him? There's a lot of people who like me but why him?" Taehyung said with tears falling on his eyes.

"You're more affected with him, right? The guy you're talking about." Hoseok inquired.

"Why do I have to like him? He's in love with someone. She's her first love, first in everything. He chooses her even though she hurt him. But it is still my fault, I shouldn't like him in the first place. I should have to know my limit." Taehyung retorted with a hint of a crack in his tone.

"Love is confusing, Taehyung. Sometimes you will realize that you love someone when he or she was with someone too. I guess you are confused between like and love." Hoseok explained.

"How can I tell him I like him if he didn't what's my feelings for him? He just knows me as his enemy." Taehyung asked glancing at Hoseok.

"Do you love Jungkook?" Hoseok inquired glancing at him too.

"I'm not sure, hyung. I don't want to like him because he's a fuckboy and my enemy. But I won't be lying, I love how he took care of me and the way he treat me." Taehyung retorted.

"Then why didn't you tell him?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm afraid, hyung, I'm afraid to get hurt. What if he doesn't like me like how the way I do? I rather want to keep it in myself than to get rejected." Taehyung explained.

"There's nothing wrong to try, Taehyung. You still have time to tell him. If you didn't try, you won't able to know his feelings. What if he likes you? You will regret it if you didn't tell him." Hoseok pursued.

"I don't think I have time to tell him, hyung." Taehyung uttered looking at somewhere else.

Hoseok followed Taehyung's gaze, he understands what Taehyung mean. They saw Jungkook carrying Y/N, look like they were rushing somewhere.

"I'll go now, thank you for talking to me, hyung. Bye." Taehyung muttered, standing up and leaving the garden.

"Taehyung, you finally came. I was looking for you." Jimin said when he saw Taehyung coming.

"I-I went to the restroom, hyung. What happened?" Taehyung asked changing the topic.

"A little bit chaos happened, the lighting fell and Y/N got hit on her leg. Yet, it was obvious she was acting. I wondered how she fooled Jungkook." Jimin sighed.

"Oppa, don't you hear that rumors that Jungkook was making moves to get her back."

"What are you saying? What kind of rumor is that?" Jimin asked confused.

"Jungkook was courting her, I can see he will get her back to him again. I wanna witness how Jungkook will treat her. Besides, they are partners for the dance later night."

"What do I expect from a stupid person like him?" Jimin shook his head.

He glances at Taehyung who just looking down on the ground with his hands in his pocket.

"What's wrong, Taehyung? Are you okay?" Jimin asked with a hint of worry in his tone.

"Of course, hyung, why did you ask?" Taehyung retorted inquiring.

"You keep zoning out." Jimin replied.

"I'm just thinking about something, hyung. Don't worry, I'm fine." Taehyung smiled.

"If that's what you say, if I didn't have a partner for later. You'll be my dance partner, okay?" Jimin said cupping Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled, holding Jimin's hands.

"I understand, hyung." Taehyung giggled.

"That's my baby." Jimin cackled pecking the tip of Taehyung's nose.

Later that, the dance party has started. Taehyung was standing on the side while holding a red cup. He was just jamming along with the music. He was pouting since Jimin found a dance partner.

His eyes suddenly landed on two familiar people. They were Jungkook and Y/N dancing together, the point of view was on them. They were talking to each other and smiling.

Taehyung sighed, setting down the cup on the round table. He was about to leave but he felt someone hold his wrist.

"Come on, Taehyung, let's dance." Hoseok offered.

"I-I'm not a good dancer, hyung." Taehyung shyly replied.

"It's okay, just follow the vibe." Hoseok smiled winking.

Hoseok dragged him, they were standing beside Jungkook and Y/N. Through periapical view, Taehyung can see Jungkook looking at them. He wished the ground eat him alive.

"Put your hand on my shoulder, trust me, I'll lead you." Hoseok smiled.

Taehyung was looking at Hoseok but Hoseok simply winked at him. He followed what Hoseok told him, he settle his hand on his shoulder while Hoseok held his waist.

"Move along with me, okay?" Hoseok inquired.

Taehyung nodded his head and he listened to him. However, he can feel something weird on his right side. He tried to glance and he saw Jungkook looking or more likely glaring at them.

Suddenly, the background music has stopped.

"Now, change your partner." The host announced.

Taehyung was kind of surprised, he didn't expect that. He doesn't want Jungkook to be his partner.

"Taehyung, be my partner." Minhyuk smiled extending his hand.

"S--"

Taehyung was interrupted when Jungkook held his wrist.

"I'm his partner." Jungkook interrupted.

He dragged Taehyung away from Minhyuk. He grabbed his waist, staring at him.