Chapter 4: Accident

Chapter 4: Accident

Taehyung and Jimin were in their class, both of them look so bored and don't have any interest in their class. They are playing thumb fighting because their current professor was doing their grade and letting them mind their own business.

"Hey, Taehyung." Y/N started while walking at them

She was wearing a pink off-shoulder tucked in a white pencil skirt and black timberlands for girls.

"Hi Y/N." Taehyung greeted her back and smiled softly.

"How's your day? I just noticed most of the students here were avoiding you." She retorted.

"Fine, I don't mind them. It's up to them if they want to avoid me or not." Taehyung answered sighing.

"You're right tho, by the way, can I sit here?" She asked cutely.

"Sorry not sorry but Jungkook owns this seat. Maybe, you can use your eyes and find available seats." Jimin responded and rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed at her.

At first, he saw her, he already dislike her for an unknown reason. He just felt disliking her, like something was odd to her attitude.

"Hyung" Taehyung mumbled, surprised seeing that rare attitude of him.

"What? I'm just saying the truth, Jungkook would surely shoo her even if I didn't do it tho. And look, there are available seats, why does she need to sit here?" Jimin replied shrugging off his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, he's just in a bad mood. It's fine for me if you sit here but unfortunately, this seat was available. I hope you understand." Taehyung uttered.

"Oh okay, I'll just find a seat." She said and finally leave.

Jimin sighed in relief when she left. He has a smirk on his lips.

"What's wrong with you, hyung? Why are you acting like that?" Taehyung inquired confused.

"I didn't do anything wrong. She doesn't need to sit here, I bet, he wants to get close with you or Jungkook that's why he wants to befriend you. Geez, her moves were so obvious, can't she make it less obvious. She looks so stupid." Jimin retorted.

"Seriously, hyung, you'll gonna talk to her like that. I can't believe it." Taehyung soughed.

"Do you know her? Why are you defending her?" Jimin suddenly asked him.

"Yes, she helped me, remember, hyung?" Taehyung replied.

"Don't get near at her anymore, it was all her actions. She's fake." Jimin stated he really doesn't like Y/N.

"What do you mean? You call her stupid and now fake." Taehyung uttered frowning

"I feel something wrong with her and trust me, my instinct was always right." Jimin replied.

Taehyung got confused, well, he trust Jimin but he was hesitating to believe him.

"But she helps me." Taehyung muttered.

"I don't care but don't get near at her, understood?" Jimin sternly said.

"B--" Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when a loud bang of the door interrupted him.

Jungkook again. He went to Taehyung and sit beside him. He looks mad, he is always mad but he looked so different.

Taehyung moved his chair beside Jimin almost forgetting the word 'space'. Jungkook noticed it and looked at him while raising his brow.

"What? You have a problem, huh?!" Taehyung grumbled.

"Nothing." Jungkook mumbled looking at the white screen.

The bell rang and their class ended suddenly lunchtime comes. Taehyung and Jimin were walking in the hallway, chatting with each other but they heard a murmured.

"Is that Jungkook?" A boy asked

"Oh yes, it's him. He looks mad." A feminine girl answered

"Damn, she can't breathe. He should stop before he kills her."

Taehyung looks at them and saw them watching Jungkook who was choking Y/N.

Taehyung widened his eyes. He immediately went to them.

"JEON, STOP!" Taehyung yelled while running towards them.

Jungkook didn't hear him, Taehyung went in front of him and grabbed his hand.

"STOP THIS SHIT JEON!" Taehyung yelled and pushed him away.

Taehyung succeeded, Y/n rubbed her neck and try to catch her breath.

"What the hell is wrong with you huh? I can't believe you can hurt girl?! Don't you have some respect? She's a girl, Jeon!" Taehyung groaned.

"You don't care, mind your own business! You don't know that witch!" Jungkook sternly retorted.

"You almost kill her, is that what you want to do, huh?!" Taehyung fired.

"Yes! Until she stops bothering me! If killing her was a solution, I'll definitely do that! Don't trust that witch!" Jungkook venomously retorted.

He leaves them but Taehyung followed him.

"Tell me! Who is she and why are you so mad about her?!" Taehyung yelled and grabbed his wrist.

"I said it's not your business! Stop bothering me too;" Jungkook uttered while gritting his teeth and accidentally pushed him away causing Taehyung to fell on the ground.

Taehyung's wrist twisted and he was sure it has scratched.

"Ahhh" Taehyung suddenly cried in pain.

Jungkook came back to reality when he hear Taehyung hissed.

"Look what have you've done, if you just listen to me, I won't hurt you." Jungkook said with a stern voice yet worried tone.

"T-that was your fault, I-I was just asking, you don't have to push me." Taehyung stuttered while crying and covering his face with his palm.

"I-It was an accident, I didn't mean to push you. I-I'm sorry." Jungkook said with his vulnerable voice.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's eyes, he saw tears forming in his eyes. He was trying not to smile, It was his first time seeing Jungkook being so vulnerable.

"Apology not accepted, look, I felt my wrist was broke. It really hurts, how can I use my right hand again?" Taehyung whines with a pout on his lips.

"L-let's go to the clinic before it gets worst." Jungkook said and help Taehyung to stand up.

"But I don't want to go to the clinic. Can we go somewhere else?" Taehyung inquired.

"Where? We had to treat your wrist." Jungkook uttered.

"Just somewhere else please, let's skip class." Taehyung retorted.

"Fine, come with me." Jungkook sighed in defeat.

Taehyung smiled following Jungkook who was walking in front of him.