Chapter 13: Talk

Chapter 13: Talk

Taehyung almost hisses when Jungkook grasped his waist. Jungkook was holding him as if he will leave. He also felt awkward since they don't have space. They were almost hugging.

"You seem to enjoy dancing with him." Jungkook uttered with a stern tone.

Taehyung can't help his blush spreading on his cheeks, he can feel Jungkook's breath on his ear with his lips ghosting. Taehyung cleared his throat, pulling away from Jungkook.

"Why not? If I'm not wrong he's a good dancer. I definitely enjoyed being with him." Taehyung retorted.

Taehyung was smirking in his mind seeing Jungkook's serious face.

"I never know you can dance, I should've taught you better than him." Jungkook uttered.

"You don't have to know, besides, he's better than you." Taehyung snickered.

"You don't know me, Taehyung. I can show you how better am I than him." Jungkook replied

"I don't have a reason to know about that. I'm not your girlfriend nor your boyfriend to be interested in you. I'm not her, Jungkook." Taehyung stated.

He yanked off Jungkook's hand, turning around to leave but Jungkook held his waist, forcing him to turn around and pull him closer.

Taehyung gasped at the sudden action, he looked at Jungkook with widened eyes while clutching to his shoulders.

"Now, you're talking back. I guess you are interested in him instead of me." Jungkook retorted while slightly gritting his teeth.

"And so if I am? There's nothing wrong with that. I can do whatever you want." Taehyung replied.

"What did you see to him? What does he have that I don't have? I'm better than him." Jungkook inquired and his grip tightened on Taehyung's waist.

"Why are you acting like this, Jungkook? Let go of me, I have to go." Taehyung grumbled.

"I'm asking you, Taehyung, answer me!" Jungkook growled.

Taehyung flinched by his tone, he didn't expect it will happen.

"You want to know? He sees what you didn't see, he knew what I want you to know! He understands me, You're blind! Jimin hyung was right, you're stupid!" Taehyung retorted, yanking off Jungkook away from him.

He left Jungkook who was about to follow him but Jimin blocked Jungkook.

"Don't follow him, you've been warned for yelling at him. I'm drunk, Jungkook, I might end up killing you." Jimin threatened while glaring at him.

"Let's go, Jungkook, it's better to leave." Y/N whispered holding Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook sighed in defeat, he let Y/N drag him out of the corridor. Jimin ran, following Taehyung outside the University.

"Taehyung, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Jimin asked worriedly, stopping in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung just cried, hugging Jimin tightly.

"H-he yelled at me, I-I can't believe it, hyung." Taehyung retorted.

"Don't mind him, Taehyung. He's just stupid, whatever he says is just stupidity. Don't trust any of them, he's lying, okay?" Jimin assured him caressing his cheeks.

"Wuh-why do I have to like him, hyung? Why does it hurt here? He's the one who hurt, he's selfish." Taehyung mumbled pointing to his heart.

Jimin was surprised to hear about that. He doesn't realize that Taehyung was slowly falling in love with that stupid guy.

"Let's go to my house, hmm? Let's talk there, don't worry about your parents, I'll tell them." Jimin said wiping his tears away.

Taehyung nodded his head, Jimin held his wrist dragging him away from the University. He opened the door car for him and helped him to get inside. Jimin followed him, starting the car and driving away from the University.

"What do you think you're doing, hyung?" Jungkook started gritting his teeth.

"What? Why?" Hoseok retorted confused.

"Acting dumb after all?" Jungkook grumbled.

"Look, you better tell me what did I do wrong? I don't understand you." Hoseok retorted, sighing.

"Why are you flirting with Taehyung?!" Jungkook yelled.

"I'm not flirting with him. Is that wrong if I dance with him?" Hoseok inquired.

"Why do you have to dance with him? It's obvious you are flirting with him." Jungkook fired.

"Okay, if I am flirting with him, why are you acting like this? He is your enemy, you shouldn't get affected like this. He's not yours." Hoseok stated.

"Come on, hyung, what's your plan? Why are you trying to get close to him, huh? Tell me! What's your reason?!" Jungkook growled?

"Why are you overspeculating everything? Taehyung has nothing to do with you. You should have focused on dating Y/N. You want her back, right? Then think how you will get her back rather than thinking about me and Taehyung." Hoseok added.

"Stop approaching Taehyung!" Jungkook grumbled.

"Why would I do that? I don't have a bad intention to him and he knows it. I don't understand what you want to say but please, stop getting near Taehyung. He doesn't want to see nor feel your presence." Hoseok explained.

"I'll do that once you get away from Taehyung." Jungkook uttered sternly.

"Are you jealous that I'm with him?" Hoseok asked staring at Jungkook's eyes.

"Oppa, why would you ask that? Of course, he's not jealous." Y/N joined them after hearing them in the hallway.

"Then tell him not to say nonsense. I don't want to argue with him. There's nothing wrong if I care about Taehyung, he's my friend and I don't have bad intention to hurt Taehyung like what he was trying to point out." Hoseok explained.

"I'm sorry for him, Oppa, he's just drunk that's why he keeps saying nonsense. I'm sorry." Y/N apologized.

"Stop it now, Hoseok, Jungkook, I don't want both of you to fight. Tomorrow is my birthday and I have a special occasion, okay?" Jin also joined them.

"I'll go now, hyung, I have to visit a friend." Hoseok said.

"Okay, I hope you attend for tomorrow." Jin smiled.

"Of course, hyung, I'll assure you that." Hoseok replied.

"That's good, you can go now. Be careful and goodnight." Jin retorted.

Hoseok left Jin's club not forgetting to bump his shoulder against Jungkook.