Chapter 2: Fight

Chapter 2: Fight

Taehyung was still upset about what happened. He was frowning at the whole class and barely speaks. He looks like a ghost in their classroom.

Unfortunately, Jimin wasn't beside him to cheer him since they have different schedules and some subjects. He was in his locker to pick up his book for his next class and of course, to wait for Jimin since Jimin's class will end later.

When he opened it, he saw a mini bouquet of red roses inside. He took the bouquet and noticed a letter. He grabbed it and read the letter.

°I heard you're not in the mood during your class. Is that because of what happened? Don't worry, I'll assure you we'll find whoever did that to you. Here's a flower for you, I hope it lightened up your mood at least a bit. I'll be glad if it works.°

"Tsk, does he really think it will work? Of course not. But it smells good, I'll keep it." Taehyung uttered with a bit of pout and smiled a little.

"Is that your locker?" Someone asked

Taehyung looked around, to clarify at himself if that someone was talking to him.

"Yes, Why?" Taehyung responded confused.

"By the way, I'm Y/N, and if I'm not wrong, you're Kim Taehyung?" Someone inquired.

"That's me, do you need something?" Taehyung replied still confused.

"I heard you are mad earlier and somehow I  saw a boy putting something in your locker, I thought it was his locker so I'll ignore it but I think you need to see this." Y/N stated.

Taehyung widened his eyes and hurried to ask Y/N.

"Is that true? Do you remember him?" Taehyung eagerly asked.

"Ahh yeah, I took a picture of him, because he is a bit handsome yet suspicious. That's why I took a photo of him." Y/n retorted while opening the gallery.

"Let me see, please." Taehyung uttered.

"Here." Y/n said and showed the phone to him when the video began to play.

Taehyung widened his eye because it was YUGYEOM, he can't believe it. His hands were balled in a fist. He immediately left Y/N.

He angrily went to the room, and suddenly the students can feel the tension.

"Hey Tae where are---" Jimin stopped his sentence when Taehyung ignore him

He followed Taehyung trying to stop him.

"Hey Taehyung, what's wrong?" Jimin asked confusedly.

Taehyung didn't answer him, instead, he went to the room and he's right, Yugyeom was there and of course with Jungkook who was sitting at the table with his guitar as if he was singing for the entire class.

Taehyung came near Yugyeom and grabbed his collar which surprised the students.

"You fucking bullshit, It was you right?" Taehyung gritted his teeth while asking him angrily and eyes burning in outrage.

"What do you mean?" Yugyeom asked confused, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Don't lie on me, you're the one who put the dead rat in my locker and you are the one who tore my diary." Taehyung stated sternly and clenched his jaw.

Jungkook's friend was about to stop them but Jungkook stares at them with 'Don't' which they obeyed. Everyone is looking at them but Taehyung ignores them.

"You're a liar! I won't do that!" Yugyeom retorted and pushed him away with a strong force.

Taehyung landed on the floor with a loud thud, he hissed while glaring at him.

Taehyung's anger rose, he took Y/N's phone and show a picture of him.

"Now, who is this?" Taehyung asked him venomously.

Yugyeom gulped and he didn't expect that there's evidence of what he did.

"Is that you?" Jungkook asked him coldly and stared at him deadly.

Yugyeom didn't answer, he was clearing his throat trying to utter a word.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Jungkook yelled causing Taehyung and everyone to jump a little because of his voice.

Taehyung removes his grip from Yugyeom's collar and moves aside.

"Y-yes." Yugyeom replied and everyone gulps.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to punch him causing everyone to widen their eyes.

"I say don't fucking do anything on him, I'm the one who only can do anything to him. Didn't I tell you that?" Jungkook uttered sternly.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I thought you will like it. I-It's just for fun. I didn't know that it was his diary." Yugyeom defended himself.

Jungkook punched him again, and Taehyung quickly went in front of Jungkook since he doesn't like violence, not in front of him.

"H-hey, stop, I-I'm not that mad, Jungkookie, stop, please!" Taehyung uttered.

"Taehyung move away." Jungkook exclaimed while glaring at Yugyeom.

"He's your friend, don't hurt him!" Taehyung uttered, trying to calm him down. 

"I told you to move away, I'll punch him." Jungkook retorted.

"If you don't want to stop then punch me instead! Come on!" Taehyung growled.

Yugyeom gulped, he kind of felt scared. Jungkook stared at Taehyung who looking at him with pleading and fear in his eyes. He sighed in defeat and decided to stop.

"Fine, I stop." Jungkook gave up.

Taehyung sighed and slightly pushed Jungkook away from Yugyeom to avoid making a worse scene.

"If you ever do that again, I'll make sure you'll drop out, leave! Get out of my sight before I ended up killing you." Jungkook exclaimed.

Yugyeom wiped the blood on his lips, he stood up and leave the room not wanting to get in trouble.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Jungkook uttered.

"Can you stop being violent? Violence can't solve anything, you should've calmed down when I told you." Taehyung responded rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I can't control myself. He should know his limits. He almost ruins my image to you." Jungkook stated.

"Still, you shouldn't punch him. Don't forget he's part of your group. Dummy." Taehyung muttered.

"Fine, it's my fault. I admit it, are you happy now?" Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks and caressed his cheeks. Taehyung nodded and smiled in satisfaction.