Chapter 25: Jinjoo

Chapter 25: Jinjoo

Taehyung was in their classroom, he was waiting for their exam result. He noticed those stares and murmurs about him. He saw it earlier before he can even get inside their classroom.

"So, you're still here." A feminine voice uttered.

Taehyung looked up, she was crossing her arms and standing in front of him. She wasn't Y/N, she's Jinjoo, one of Jungkook's biggest flirt fans. He noticed those students going out of the classroom.

"What do you need?" Taehyung asked sighing.

"Don't you feel embarrassed at least a little? If I were you, I won't attend class because of what you did." Jinjoo retorted.

"What are you saying? What did I do to you?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Now, you're acting so innocent. You might look like one but you're horrible like the devil." Jinjoo stated.

"I don't understand you, you're blaming me over something that I don't know. I am innocent." Taehyung responded with a knitted forehead.

He stood up, grabbed his bag, and was about to leave but two guys blocked him. Four girls are waiting outside.

"You want to leave? Nah, not gonna happen not until you admit your fault." Jinjoo snickered

Taehyung glanced at her confusedly.

"What do you want me to admit if I didn't do anything wrong?" Taehyung retorted gritting his teeth.

"You will continue to act, huh? Is that how much you determined to hide your lies? How pathetic you are." Jinjoo replied.

"What's wrong with your brain? Don't you understand me? I told you, I don't know what you are saying." Taehyung growled.

"Kim Taehyung, just admit that it's your fault why Jungkook broke up with my sister! Is that hard for you to admit that huh?!" Jinjoo groaned and slapped Taehyung's face.

Taehyung got surprised by that, he touch his cheek, glared at her, and wants to attack her but those two guys move closer to him, warning him.

"You can't fight back, right? Because your Jimin hyung wasn't beside you. I've been tempted to do this but that midget was always near you. He's stopping me from doing this. Now, you're alone, I can do it." Jinjoo smirked.

"You're blaming me because of their breaking up? It's not my fault if your sister cheated on him. Jungkook doesn't like her anymore!" Taehyung yelled.

"If you didn't come between them, they should be doing fine. But you, being a snake, clinging on Jungkook. It's all your fault!" Jinjoo uttered clenching her jaw.

"I'm not a snake, Jungkook realized how stupid he was for choosing a cheater like her again." Taehyung sneered.

Jinjoo grabbed his jaw, her nails digging on Taehyung's skin.

"You can talk to my sister like that but not on me. My sister deserves him, you should have to know your limits. You're his enemy, right? But why are you snaking him? You're flirting on someone's boyfriend and acting innocent." Jinjoo said glaring at him.

"Someone's boyfriend? She's not his boyfriend anymore. As his sister, why don't you tell her that she should move on instead of being a crybaby? Do you want me to admit my fault? Why don't you make her admit her fault first? She's trying to be innocent and victim here." Taehyung stated.

"As his sister, I know her better than you. Why do you want her to move on if she can get Jungkook back? Jungkook loves her so much. He can't even live without her." Jinjoo replied.

"What do you mean he can't live without her? He broke up with her and he was with me." Taehyung snickered

"So you admitted you snaked Jungkook to her?" Jinjoo smirked.

"I don't need to admit anything. I did nothing wrong." Taehyung replied.

"I'm done with you." Jinjoo said and pushed him away.

Taehyung almost stumbled but those two guys held his arms.

"I only need you to do is admit, why do you have to be hard to get? Tsk, what a bad boy." Jinjoo tsked.

Taehyung hiss when one of those guys pulled Taehyung's hair forcing him to look at her.

"I realize how much it a pleasure to see your situation like this. I want to do worst than this. She wasn't lying, you're a slut. Everyone was aware of it now. I'm not the only one who hates you. Everyone will, they saw how much worst you are. They know you're the reason why my sister and her boyfriend broke up. You're being in denial." Jinjoo smirked.

Taehyung wants to punch her. If he was strong enough, he will definitely kill all of them. But he keep on wincing when those two guys were tightening their grips around his arm. He can punch some of them but he saw those students waiting outside were holding a baseball bat. One wrong move, they will surely attack him.

"Now, any last word?" Jinjoo inquired.

She pulled out a syringe and inject it into the bottle. She even showed that it work.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt, just a little bit. It will give you a slight pain until you become paranoid." Jinjoo explained.

However, before she can even come near Taehyung. She flinched when she saw those two guys fainted and fell to the ground. Her eyes widened seeing who did it.

"You" Jinjoo muttered.

Jimin was also holding a baseball bat and he used it to hit those guys like he was a flash.

"So, it was just you all the time. What is that? Do you want me to inject you that?" Jimin inquired.

Jinjoo was shaking nervously, hiding it behind her.

"H-hyung, let's go, I-I don't wanna be here. Please let's leave." Taehyung stuttered holding Jimin's arm preventing him to attack her.

He knew he can't stop him but he don't want Jimin to rot in jail. He knew Jimin can kill her whether she was a girl or not.

"Why are you stopping me, Taehyung? You know I can control myself right? Let me just hit her on her face, trust me, just her face." Jimin responded smiling.

"Hyung, please." Taehyung pleaded.

"Don't mind me, Taehyung. Why don't you stop that guy instead of me? I'm sure he won't stop either." Jimin said pointing someone to the door.

Taehyung looked at the door, he saw Jungkook was raging in anger, glaring at Jinjoo while his hands were balled in a fist.