Chapter 24: Meet up

Chapter 24: Meet up

Taehyung and Jungkook were in front of Taehyung's house. Jungkook found the house cute.

"I like your house, it seems comfortable." Jungkook started.

Taehyung simply ignored him, they walk inside while Taehyung's heart was beating rapidly due to nervousness.

"Everything will be okay, trust me." Jungkook whispered from Taehyung's back and subtly pecked the tip of Taehyung's ear

Taehyung turned to glance at him and he just simply shook his shoulder.

"Taehyung, is that him? Oh wow, he's seriously good-looking." His mother uttered.

"Good Afternoon, aunt." Jungkook smiled, holding her hand and pecking the back of her hand.

"What a sweet boy." Taehyung's mom praised.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, kicking the back of Jungkook's knee.

"Stop acting so sweet, you're not that kind of person." Taehyung mocked proceeding to go to the kitchen.

"Come on, follow me. Let's eat." Taehyung's mom said.

Jungkook nodded and she lead him to the kitchen.

"When you guys both know each other?" Taehyung's mom asked while they were eating.

"I wonder if you remember but it happened 13 years ago. Taehyung and I enemies back then and you're my mom's friend with her business." Jungkook responded.

"Oh, you're Jeon Minshu's son? I didn't recognize your face. You're cute little bunny back then, how did you grow up like this?" Taehyung's mom said she was amused.

"I also don't know, aunt, I guess I work out that much." Jungkook shyly replied while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You look so handsome, I didn't expect you will be like this. I'm sorry for not recognizing you." Taehyung's mom retorted.

"It's okay, aunt, I don't mind at all." Jungkook giggled.

"Did you recognize Taehyung? He adorable chubby when he's a kid and now, what do you think about him?" Taehyung's mom asked.

"I still recognize him, aunt, he's the only one who kicks me off and still the same right now. Even though he hates me that much, I remembered him." Jungkook said.

"Who would like you? You're ugly." Taehyung mocked while munching.

"Aish, Taehyung, why are you treating your boyfriend like that? Don't be so mean to him, he might find someone better than you." His mother said.

"As if he can find someone better than me, right Jungkookie?" Taehyung snickered caressing Jungkook's shoulder.

"Of course, you know no one can be better than you, baby." Jungkook smirked touching Taehyung's cheeks.

He knows how to annoy him, he was sure Taehyung was cringing. He enjoyed how Taehyung's face turn into a poker face and rolled his eyes. He hiss when Taehyung stepped on his feet.

"See mom, he knows what he needs to do. And his limitation, that's why I love him so much." Taehyung grinned.

"How couldn't I know if you want to kill me?" Jungkook sneered.

Taehyung looked at him with a murdering look, patting his legs, and telling him to shut the fuck up. Jungkook simply chuckled internally.

"You two looks so adorable." Taehyung's mom giggled.

"I know right." Taehyung smirked flipping his fake hair.

When they were done, Jungkook helped Taehyung wash the dishes.

"Jungkook, why don't you stay here overnight? It's already dark outside, it would be better if you stay here instead of driving." Taehyung's mom stated.

"Sure thing, aunt." Jungkook replied

"No space available for you." Taehyung uttered arranging the plates.

"Tae, your bed is huge enough for two. What are you saying there's no space available?" His mom sighed.

"I don't want to sleep with him. I can't sleep if someone is beside me." Taehyung whines.

"Come on, son, you sleep with Jimin, what's wrong with Jungkook? He's your boyfriend." His mom retorted.

"He's my boyfriend but that doesn't mean I let him sleep with me. I will just let him once we get married but for now, a big no." Taehyung grumbled.

"You should get used to it so you'll feel comfortable living with him." His mother replied.

"Mom, why are you being advanced? You might don't know, we'll break up at any moment." Taehyung retorted.

Taehyung hissed when Jungkook pinched his waist.

"Don't mind him, aunt, I'll sleep here. Go to rest too, I'm sure you are also tired." Jungkook smiled.

"You're so sweet, I'll sleep now. Goodnight." Taehyung's mother smiled back.

She patted Jungkook's shoulder and went upstairs.

"Leave now." Taehyung muttered.

"She told me to stay here so I won't leave." Jungkook snickered.

"She won't notice you once she falls asleep. Now, go." Taehyung retorted

"I'm too lazy to drive, what if something happens to me? Don't you have a conscience?" Jungkook asked dramatically.

"I don't have, now leave." Taehyung sassed.

"I'm sleepy, goodnight." Jungkook said fake yawning.

He just walks away, going upstairs as if it was his house.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled in a whisper tone.

He followed Jungkook upstairs, Jungkook just opened one of the doors and got inside. Taehyung curses under his breath and emerged inside. He saw Jungkook laying on the bed, shirtless.

"Seriously, Jungkook." Taehyung grumbled.

Jungkook didn't answer, he just closed his eyes, laying on his back.

"This asshole literally sleeps on my bed." Taehyung murmured.

He shook his head, grabbed the pillow, and hit Jungkook on his head. He was confused when Jungkook didn't respond to him.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

He got nervous when Jungkook didn't respond once again.

"Hey, I didn't hit you that hard. You're not dead, right?" Taehyung inquired nervously.

He put his ear on Jungkook's chest to listen to his heartbeat.

"Don't worry, I'm not dead, I won't leave you like this. Not until you accept me." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung jolted up, he glared at Jungkook with blush crept on his cheeks.

"That's not a good joke!" Taehyung groaned hitting Jungkook with his fist.

"Why? Did you get worried? I would be glad if you did." Jungkook grinned.

"Me? Worried? Of course not, I'm just scared, I thought I'll be rotten in jail. Besides, why the heck didn't you respond?" Taehyung retorted rolling his eyes.

"I already sleeping, I got surprised when you hit me." Jungkook giggled.

"Don't do that again." Taehyung muttered laying on his bed with his back facing Jungkook.

"Okay, if that's what you say." Jungkook smiled

He hugged Taehyung from behind, snuggling his face on Taehyung's nape. Taehyung was about to complain but he just heard Jungkook's snore.