chapter two

XiaoJun's POV

We left the cafe after looking at the photos of the fan and us. We didn't want our manager to get mad at us for coming home late. Everyone is in the living room. Lucas and Hendery is on the ground close to the tv playing video games. Kun and Ten are reading magazines on the couch besides Yangyang, Winwin and I who are on our phones playing games.

"She looks familiar, Xiaojun." Yangyang takes his eyes off his phone and pats my thighs.

"Who?" I ask playing COD with Winwin.

"What's her name? Ja-young? Ja- it's something Ja. What was her name again?" Yangyang asks.

"Jialia." I say with my fingers continuously all over the screen of my phone. "Winwin. Over there! Kill that person!"

"Yeah. Jialia! She looks familiar as if we've seen her before." Yangyang says again.

"What do you mean, Yangyang?" Kun asks scanning through the pages in the magazine.

"She looks like someone we know-" Yangyang says.

"We know. That's the third time you said that now." Lucas cuts his sentence. "Hendery, over there! Shoot and kill over there."

"Let me finish the sentence and get to the point, Lucas. I'm saying this because she looks like the girl that Xiaojun accidentally had...... you know. Something...." Yangyang trails off.

"Yangyang. This is something we are not suppose to talk about." Kun firmly says removing his eyes from the magazine looking at Yangyang.

Everyone besides me went silence and look at Yangyang as if he confessed a terrible mistake he had made.

"I know, but I'm just saying." Yangyang sighs. "Xiaojun, this is just my assumption. Don't overthink too much."

"Thank you for saying, but I don't think that she's the girl from 4 years ago." I look up from my phone.

"I'm sorry for bringing this up. I just had to say something because it was bothering me." Yangyang sadly says. I'm sure he feels guilty for mentioning this. I'm not mad at him for mentioning the situation.

"No. It's okay. It's good to be saying things you wanna say so it can be off your chest." I smile.

"Wait. But if you do think about it, she does kinda look like the girl from 4 years ago." Lucas turns around facing us and assumes as well.

"I don't think so. I think you guys are just over thinking." Ten disagrees.

"Right! This was 4 years ago. Maybe she has change and you guys are mistaken her." Winwin agrees with Ten.

"No. I strongly agree with Yangyang. I do believe that it's her." Lucas disagrees.

"Whether if it's the girl or not, it's not our business but Xiaojun's." Hendery turns around facing us and says.

"Right! We don't have the right to say if it's the girl or not. It's Xiaojun who clearly remembers the girl's face. Not us." Kun agrees with Hendery.

"We did see her before. I know it!" Yangyang says.

"I strongly believe that it's her!" Lucas stands up tall and strongly says.

"I disagree with you and strongly believe that it is not her." Winwin also does the same thing like Lucas but standing face to face with him.

"You guys. It doesn't need to come this far." Kun says.

"I'm making a bet that it is her. Will you take the challenge?" Lucas challenges Winwin.