chapter thirty

Jialia's POV

- two months has passed -

"Do you have everything you need before we leave? I don't want to make many trips back and forth because you missed some things you didn't bring." Yuyan shouts from the front door.

"Yeah. I'm double checking to make sure I have everything." I say as I double check my bag.

I'm going back to the cities now that our break is over. I don't have things fully figured out yet. School is ending in 3 weeks, and I need to graduate and get the degree. Since I'm going back to the cities, Jian is staying back with my mom while I'm staying with Yuyan and her mom. I don't have a place to go now that Xiaojun and I are over. After re-double checking my bag. I find Jian to give him a goodbye and some kisses. I see him playing with dirt outside.

"Jian! What did I say to you about playing with dirt?" I say as I walk outside.

"Mommy, they are fun to play in. I don't have any of my toys with me. It's getting boring, when are we going back to daddy?" Jian asks which surprises me. He still thinks of going back to stay with his dad.

I hesitate to answer back. "Don't play with the dirt to often. It's not good. Mommy is going to be gone for awhile, behave well while you're with grandma, okay?"

"Of course! You don't have to worry about me. Bring daddy back with you, okay." Jian says with a smile. I force a small smile.

I give him a hug. When you're old enough, I'll tell you why your dad and I are apart. Right now you're still young to know why we are not together. I pull out from the hug and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. I give him kisses on the cheek as well.

"Okay. Mommy is going." I smile.

"Drive safely you both." Mom joins Jian and I.

"You both also stay safe. Call me when you need me and I'll come rushing." I say which makes my mom laugh.

"How can you run? You're pregnant." Mom says which makes me laugh.

How does my mom know I'm pregnant? Well, Jian told my mom that he was going to be a big brother then my mom asked me if I was pregnant. I told her I was pregnant. And now she knows. Being very supportive and helping me whenever I need it.

"Go before you both are late." Mom says. I give her a hug.

I arrive in the car and Yuyan drives off. Here we go. Back to the city. I hope that I don't see you for the time being I am there again. I'm not ready to face you. I'm not ready for the feelings to rush back when I'm trying to force myself to move on from you. Just... please don't show up.

"Oh yeah! Don't forget to drop me off at the hospital." I remind Yuyan. She nods her head.

I have a checkup today. The baby is already 2 months. 7 months to go and you'll be out baby. No one at school knows I'm pregnant. Only my mom, Jian and Yuyan. Jian is very happy to be a big brother to a sister or brother. He doesn't care about the gender. He only cares that he's being a older brother soon.

Xiaojun's POV

2 months went by fast. The 2 months that have passed, I was mostly focused on work. I did have some times when Jian and Jialia passed my mind. It's hard trying to find where they both are at as I work. I hope that someday she just appears in my face and I see her. I can take her and explain to her the real truth about what happened.

I arrive home to see uncle Chaoxiang running towards me in panic.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Meihua has fainted." Uncle Chaoxiang says.