chapter twenty seven

Chunhua's POV

I'm sitting down as waiting for my gate number to be announced. Though I saw Hendery. I want to see him just the both of us. Half of me wants him to prevent me from going back to the US. Half of me doesn't want him to come because I've hurt him. I shouldn't expect to much right? NCT's concert just ended. I'm sure he's busy with other schedules.

The announcement of my gate is announced. I get up and pull my suitcase. Ready to board. I sigh and walk to the gate number. I stand in line. I scan the airport once again to not see sight of Hendery. He's not coming. He's not coming. I bite my lip. My turn is coming up soon. I want people to slow down. I want Hendery to come.

It's my turn. I give the lady my ticket. I scan around again. He's really not here.

"You can go in now." The lady says. I give a smile.

He's really not stopping me from going back to the US. I'm starting to tear up.

"I'm sorry." I quietly say then enter.

The next time I come back. I hope that you'll be waiting like how I am and will while finishing school in the US. See you.

Hendery's POV

I've made it to the airport. I run as I look around for Chunhua. I don't want her to leave. I rush to the counter to ask if the plane has left.

"Excuse me. Has the plane that is going to America left yet?" I ask in korean.

"It's flying out right there." The attendant says as she points to the window across.

I see a plane getting ready to fly. I run to the window. As I run, the plane is flying in the air already. I came too late. I really came too late. You really left. You're not here anymore. You left me.

Jialia's POV

I arrive back in China. I'm home and Jian rushes into my arms almost making me fall backwards. My little boy is strong. I missed him very much while I was in Korea. I wish I could of brought him, but due to our hidden relationship I couldn't.

"Welcome back!" Meihua says.

"Thank you." I tiredly say.

"How was it? Was daddy cool on stage?" Jian asks as he pulls out from the hug.

"Your daddy and your uncles were really cool on stage." I smile. "Mommy is tired, can I take a nap?"

"Okay!" Jian says.

"I'll be off then." I say to Meihua. It's still kinda awkward for me.

Jian helps me stroll my suitcase in my bedroom. I got slot of skincare and clothing from Korea. My suitcase is really packed packed.

As soon as I make it inside my bedroom. I flopped right into my bed. My comfy bed. I missed you very much.

"Jian. Mommy is going to sleep. Let me sleep peacefully for a couple of hours okay." I say.

"Why? That's long." Jian says.

"Please?" I say.

"Okay. Can I play your phone?" Jian asks.

I give him my phone. He climbs on to the bed. I slowly close my eyes as I hear Jian play videos on my phone.

•••

I slowly open my eyes to see Xiaojun sleeping next to me. Face to face. When did he get home? I thought tomorrow he was suppose to come home. I get up but get pulled back. He's awake?