chapter twenty

Fenfang's POV

I'm still asleep when my mom hits me on my leg waking me up.

"Get up right now! Your dad and I have some things to talk to you." Mom says.

"No! I want to sleep. Let me sleep." I groan as I move around trying to get comfortable.

"Fenfang. Get up right now. Don't make me repeat it the second time." Mom says as she yanks my blanket off me.

I groan and pull my blanket back covering myself again.

"Fenfang! If you're not gonna get up, I'm going to freeze all of your credit cards." Mom says which makes me get up immediately.

"Mom! Don't use that against me!" I say.

"Then get up. You have to talk to us about what happened a couple days ago. Xiaojun and his family is here." Mom says then leaves my bedroom.

I take my time to get up then walk to the living room to see both of my parents sitting on the couch. Xiaojun and Xiaojun's parents. I smile brightly when I see Xiaojun. He made my morning better. I sit next to my parents on the single couch. Across from Xiaojun and his parents.

"Auntie! I'm sorry that I didn't get to visit you at the hospital. Ever since I that day, I've been busy. I'm very sorry." I politely apologize.

My parents glare at me.

"On your first day back. You got into a fight at Meihua's house. They came here and told us that you push Meihua which made her have a concussion. I'm sure that you haven't apologized. I've invited them to come here so you can personally apologize to Meihua." Dad says.

I want to roll my eyes. Why should I apologize to her when she came in and try to intervene the fight? It's not my fault she added herself. If she knew that, she wouldn't have had a concussion.

"I guess I'll take the blame for pushing you, that you hit your head and it made you have a concussion. I'm very sorry. I really am." I apologize.

"What do you mean you'll take the blame?" Dad asks.

"I didn't push Aunt Meihua. It was the maid that pushed Aunt Meihua." I say.

"Huh?" Xiaojun says. "The maid?"

"Yeah. The maid that was fighting with me. She pushed Aunt Meihua. Not me." I innocently say. "But I'll gladly take the blame for it. Since I don't want anything happening to her. I don't want her to get fired. Please don't be harsh on her... okay, Jun?"

Xiaojun's POV

My dad and I help walk my mom out of the house. My mom doesn't quiet remember what happened before she knocked out. I don't believe that Jialia will push my mom. They don't have a good relationship. But I never seen them fight before. I don't believe that it's Jialia.

I help my mom get inside the car. I'm going back to the dorm so I'm taking a different car from my parents.

•••

Making it to the dorm. Everyone is in the living room/kitchen since it's connected. Their spirit died down when I entered.

"I know you're all angry at me. Listen to what I have to say first." I say before anyone can retreat.

I walk closer to them. "I'm sure you all heard what happened at my house. I know you all are disappointed in what I've done. Just know that I'm confident in what I'm doing. Trust me."