chapter six

Hendery's POV

I'm done with class for the day. I'm walking outside to the basketball bleachers, where YangYang and Lucas are waiting for me. Our usual spot.

"Where's Xiaojun?" I ask as soon as I make it to the bleachers and sit down.

Yangyang opens his snack.

"He went home early." Lucas says popping grapes into his mouth as he's leaning back on the bleachers with his elbows supporting him.

"Is he sick?" I ask with concerns because we have a photoshoot coming up.

"No. He's not sick." Yangyang smiles then checks his watch on his hand. "He's probably with Jialia right now."

"Huh?! He's with Jialia?!" I exclaim in shock.

"Shhh!" Lucas and YangYang says as they put their pointy finger on their lips coming towards me.

I cover my mouth with my hands in 'I'm sorry.' They both go back to their positions.

"Don't be so loud or else people are going to hear." YangYang quietly says.

"Why is he with Jialia?" I quietly ask.

"Some paper contract stuff he was talking about earlier." Lucas says.

"Huh?! Paper contract? Why do they need a contract?" I ask in confusion as I scratch my head.

"We don't know. We're not Xiaojun." YangYang sassily says.

I get up.

"Where you going?" Lucas asks.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I say.

"Hurry back!" YangYang says as I walk off to the bathroom.

After doing my business in the bathroom and washing my hands I exit. I look at my fingers to see that my rings aren't on there. I rush back in to the at bathroom looking at my fingers to see how many rings I'm missing when I accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm sorry." I say as I look up seeing a beautiful fair skin girl in front of me. Big eyes, small nose and small lips. Small face. Long black hair, no bangs. Her hair is split in half. She's short but not short.

An unknown smile is on my face already before I know it.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." The girl says. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine. A-are you okay?" I ask trying not to blush, but I'm probably blushing. Ahh, this is crazy. Is my heart suppose to be beating this fast? I feel really weird.

"I'm fine as well. Uh... do you know where the main office is at?" The girl asks.

"Oh! Uh.... it's over there. You go down this hall then turn at the end of the hall. Keep following the path then make the first right. Keeping walking then you'll see the main office." I tell her the directions to the main office.

"Thank you." She smiles then walks off following the direction I give her.

I smile back even though she's gone. She smiled back at me. It's crazy! She has the prettiest smile! She's making my heart go boom boom boom boom boom. I feel really hot, blushing and sweating. Is this what love at first sight is? This feeling? I'm going crazy that I feel like my heart is going to burst.