chapter twenty five

Chunhua's POV

I'm calling Hendery who is not picking up my calls. I've been calling him for the last 30 minutes to tell him the truth. I don't want us to end on bad terms. I want us to end on good terms before I go back to the US.

I've been sending him text messages. He doesn't open them. I'm have and am calling him. He doesn't pick up. I don't know his other members numbers. I can call Xiaojun but I don't want him to be involve. He's rarely at school these days because of NCT 2020 concert in korea. I flop down on my bed and deeply sigh.

"Why did I say those words to you? I know I panicked a bit, but why did I?" I sigh. "I should of confessed. Now I can't!"

What should I do next? I think to myself. I can't reach him or his members. Who else would have their phone numbers? Jialia! I'm definitely sure she would have all 7 of their numbers. Do I really want to ask her? After all the things I've done to her? She's probably gonna question why I need her help after the things I've don't to her.

I exit my bedroom and walk to Jialia's bedroom when I bump into Aunt Meihua.

"Are you feeling better after what happened?" I ask as bump into her in the hall.

"Yes. A bit of headaches here and there. Are you going to see Jialia?" Aunt Meihua asks.

I hesitate to answer. I'm sure she can see the answer right through me. Aunt Meihua smiles at me.

"It's okay to say that you are going to her bedroom. I won't say a thing. Jialia is a very good person. I shouldn't have judge her from the beginning because of her status and background. She's human likes us after all. No matter the status." Aunt Meihua says then smiles.

I agree with Aunt Meihua. "I shouldn't have been harsh on her too. My greediness overpowered me to make her hurt. I regret it very much. I know I need to apologize to her before I lea-"

"Where are you going?" Aunt Meihua asks after I stopped myself from speaking. I was suppose to leave quietly. My secret slipped out of my mouth.

"Well.... I'm going back to America to continue my studies. I also miss my parents. I haven't seen them in a long time." I smile.

"You're leaving so soon. When are you leaving?" Aunt Meihua asks.

"In a couple of days." I say. She nods her head.

"Well! Let's go to Jialia." Aunt Meihua smiles then pulls me along with her.

"She's not in her room?" I ask.

"She's working!" She says.

We both exit the house. We both enter the car and are on our way to visit Jialia at her workplace.

Jialia's POV

Closing time has arrived. This day has been very busy and really chaotic. A lot of customers. My back hurts, my legs are really sore. Yuyan is in the back restocking while I'm in the front of the cafe taking the desserts out from the case. The door opens.

"I'm sorry. We are clo-" I say as I take out the cupcakes then turn around to see Meihua and Chunhua. I'm kinda surprise that they are here.

"Jialia, who's here?" Yuyan asks as she enters the front. "I forgot to lock the doors again.... did I?"

Yuyan walks towards me and whispers to me. "Who's the elderly?"