Chapter 5

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"J-Jungkook." Hoseok stuttered, surprising everyone.

Everyone was working When Jeongguk came to the main room, exhausted from his business trip.

No, not businessman type trip, more like killing trip.

"Y-You said you will come 1 week later." Jimin said nervous suddenly.

"I came earlier. Why is there a reason I shouldn't come earlier?" A pair of cold eyes asked.

"No, no we are just surprised." Namjoon said calmly, not wanting to arise suspicion more as Jeongguk is suspecting already.

"Why?? i always do this, you were never surprised before. Did you do something wrong behind my back?" Jeongguk asked, eyes turning dark at the thought of them making a mistake.

"NO, just go freshen up I will ready your food." Jin said hurriedly running towards kitchen controlling his breath.

Jeongguk stood up and went towards upstairs, many thoughts and plans swirling around his head about how to spill the truth from his Hyung.

"Where is Taehyung?" Yoongi asked.

"In Jeongguk's room." Hoseok said working in his given task.

"Ook let him be, WAIT WHAT?"

"Oh no." Namjoon whisper.

Everyone ran to the upstairs.

Jeongguk opened the door not glancing anywhere, he took out his coat and loosen his tie.

He walked over to bed and about to loosen his pant.

When he saw someone looking at nothing laying on the bed.

Jeongguk immediately grabbed his knife and placed it on the intruder's neck, hovering above that person.

If looks can kill, Taehyung would already be in heaven.

Taehyung slowly move his head to look at Jeongguk straight in his eyes

His blue piercing eyes made Jeongguk knees buckles, but he kept his grounds, not showing any sign of weakness or effect of that eyes.

God this beauty he stared at his face observing small details, but that eyes held no emotions no acknowledge at all.

Jeongguk looked at the beauty observing him.

Wondering why this boy is not showing any reaction when he is in the verge of death.

Jeongguk pressed a knife to Taehyung's neck.

"Who are you?"

No response

"Why are you in my bed?"

No response

"Speak."

No response

"You are wearing my clothes"