Chapter 9

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"N-n-no d-d-dnt h-hu-rt m-me"

"i-i-it hur-hurts"

"So-sor-ry i-i w-wo-nt d-d-do i-t"

Taehyung abruptly sit up from his nightmares breathing heavily not realizing he is dreaming, and the words were his unheard and unspoken plead.

His breath got stuck making him hard to even breathe, he clutched his chest with one hand while the other clutching a bedsheet.

He laid down in the bed covering himself, whimpering.

Someone hugged him from behind.

Spooning his fragile body gently.

Calloused rough hands grabbed his hands, covering his tiny hand with wider and stronger palm which later placed in his own chest.

"Shhh it's ook i got you." Jeongguk murmured to Taehyung's ear.

He turned Taehyung towards himself, gently making younger hide his face in his chest.

Taehyung whimpered and clutched elder's shirt wanting to hide from his painful unforgettable nightmares.

Jeongguk tighten his hold around Taehyung.

Pecking younger's forehead gently, as if his harsh breath would hurt this fragile human trembling in his arms.

He stroked his ears to soothe him.

"Jeongguk is not in his room, where did this idiot go?" Seokjin is irritated. He is checking everywhere for his Boss, but he is nowhere to be seen.

He was shrugging went to check upon Taehyung.

Likewise, he doesn't give a shit about Jeongguk now.

"W-what is this. After acting all arrogant. He is w-weird." Jin gasped in surprise when he saw Jeongguk hiding Taehyung in his arms like he will get hurt if he doesn't.

Like he is protecting younger from even a harmful air.

L-Like he is his world.

A precious angel?

And let's say Jeongguk is never the one to be this gentle to anyone, not even to himself.

He smirked and gently shook Jeongguk.

"Grim Reaper-nim wake up." Jin whispered, not wanting to wake tiny angel in his hold.

"Grim Reaper-nim wa----

"Shut up before I rip your skin alive." Jungkook coldly glare at Jin.

Elder stared at him blankly for a moment then.

"Yeah, Yeah and I'm a Disney princess. Just wake up already."

"What is the matter?"

"Yeah, I want to ask you. What is the matter with you?"

"What you mean?"

"This!! This hugging Taehyung like he is your world."

"Don't fantasize anything. He was having nightmares, so I made him sleep out of pity. Nothing less, nothing more."

"Hello!!! I didn't even say anything. How did you know he is having nightmares anyway,, huh?"

"I was passing by and I heard him now shut up before I shoot you."

"God, I'm so afraid."

"Don't wake him up, let him sleep and clean him after he woke up."

"I'm not his servant, Jeongguk."