Chapter 17

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"TAEHYUNG "

Jeongguk's loud voice boomed in the hall, startling Yeosung who report the raging Mafia about something that made him mad.

"Jeongguk what happen?" Jin asked breathlessly as he was running towards the scene in panic.

"COME OUT RIGHT THIS INSTANT" Jeongguk shout with rage muting everyone's words or presence.

"Can you calm down, Jeongguk?" Jimin gently said, afraid he might lose his head if he provoked the angry Lion.

"Won't you come down?" Jeongguk asked.

All of them were anxious, thinking what have Taehyung done to make Jeongguk this mad.

Taehyung peeked through door, looking downstairs at them.

"Tae " Hoseok whisper when he saw Taehyung peeking hesitantly.

Jeongguk heard and glare at the door.

Taehyung immediately hide himself.

If glare could kill, Taehyung would be drop-dead already.

"Are you coming or not, Jeon Taehyung?" Jeongguk said, clenching his jaw, suppressing his rage.

But his intimidating glare which send shivers down of everyone spine standing in the hall.

"T-then c-can y-you n-not b-be a-angry i-im s-scared J-Jin h-hyung p-please s-save m-me." Taehyung with shaky breath peeked again and look at Jin with pearly eyes begging to save him from whatever deed he did.

"Bub " Jin whisper and was all ready to run toward scared Taehyung.

Jeongguk shoot his gun right before Jin's step, startling Taehyung and daring Jin to move an inch from his spot.

"Do you think anyone will help you? Come down now, TAEHYUNG." Jeongguk is losing patience, but he is holding himself.

Taehyung slowly came into view and step downstairs with trembling legs.

Jeongguk eyed him intently, searching around carefully on younger's body.

Taehyung hang his head low.

Jeongguk is facing Younger while others are in his back.

"Hands in front" Jeongguk ordered

"Taehyung." Jin warned.

Taehyung is now even more scared.

He closed his eyes, whimpering when someone grabbed his hands gently.

Blood dripped through Taehyung's long sleeves.

Taehyung shut his eyes and whined in pain.

When Jeongguk lift his sleeves, gasped were heard in the hall.

Jeongguk grits his teeth when he saw Taehyung's gunshot wound.

"You idiot, didn't I warned you not to touch weapons?" Jeongguk growled and dragged Taehyung to the medical cabin of Jin.

Fav 5 ran to the room and Jin immediately treated his wound.

"Tae now you are crossing your limits, baby." Yoongi calmly speak and stroke Younger's hair who is sniffling silently, afraid to even look at anyone's eyes.

He is doomed now he made mistakes which angered everyone and mostly Jeongguk who is breathing heavily to control his murderous intent.

He went outside with heavy and quick step, Namjoon following behind.