Chapter 21

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

Out of all Multiverse, In This Universe, nothing is free of cost.

No one is superior to anyone.

Everyone have their strength in specific time or location.

No-one is Weak or Pathetic.

If you think you have nothing to lose.

If you predict, there is no-one powerful apart from you

Then sorry, you are being ignorant of big mistakes.

You are making a fool out of Yourself.

There is no full stop in anything you do because

Every Action have equal Reaction.

There will be a time when love is everything and Love is nothing at all,

Just like There will be a time when you feel unbearable pain and numb,

Just like that, there will be heavy sacrifices even one would not be able to handle

Nobody can predict anything accurately, but.

Every Deed have the consequences regardless of Good or Bad

You never know what is awaiting your action.

This Mafia also have weakness in the form of Human Angel called Jeon Taehyung.

They love and adore him so much

Will Taehyung pay the price of their Karma?

Will he be accountable of His Hyung's action?

Will he suffer cruelty because of the Mafia background of his Hyung?

Well, let's see.

"So they have a mentally unstable boy in their possession?"  Chuckled a dark brown haired man. A deadly spark glistening between his orbs as he is blinded by rage.

The man who informed him is one of the Grim Reaper's bodyguard forced to backstabbed Jeon Empire

"I told you everything you need to know now let go of my family " Growled in anger.

"Do you think he will let you survive after betraying him?" Said the man as he signalled his man:

Jeongguk's bodyguard heard a gunshot and an ear-piercing scream of his family.

He screamed and lunged forward, but was kicked back to his kneeling position.

In rage, he thrashed around and snatched a gun from one of the men and aimed at the wicked man who murdered his all family for whom he betrayed his boss.

His eyes were blood-red as he felt the same betrayal he did to Formal boss.

But before he could do anything further

A loud bang resonates.

As his body fell on his knees, breathing heavily.

'Sorry Jeongguk' A silent tear left his eyes and went limp on the floor.

"It's gonna be so much fun to kill your lamb Grim Reaper." Brown haired man smirk devilishly.

Remembering how his baby brother's body was cold and stiff body.

One thing Jeongguk didn't know was that the obsessive boy he killed without single thought was only family of Him.

The reason to hang onto for This man.

*****

Gunshot is the sound he hates the most, but it's also kind of thrilling to him.

Playing with it is fun, but aiming the target intending to pierce

It's a big no no

But they say he needs to learn to be a big boy.

He doesn't like it now.

"I can't d-do it

I-it hurts." Taehyung whined, lowering his head in a defeated manner peeking through his lashes at Jeongguk who is looking at him  practicing and observing him.

All of the fav 6 are in the practice room looking at Younger who is pouting due to pain but afraid to voice out.

Afraid to disappoint them.

He loves the praise when he does things correctly.

They didn't go hard on younger, but he himself did it hard to be praised and loved.

Oh! how much they see the effort Taehyung is putting to not let them down.

So, they didn't stop him, if they do Taehyung would be less encouraged.

But now Taehyung is whining

He doesn't like shooting at the same target standing for hours at the same spot.

He loves to run around and shoot everywhere like a water gun.

Oh, okay!

"Come here." Jeongguk said and Taehyung pitter-patter towards him and sat beside him.

Jeongguk lift younger's hand and massaged his fingers and palms, making him giggle.

"It tickles." He laughed.

"I'm bored, I want to watch anime." Hoseok says, ignoring Taehyung sparkly eyes on him.

"I also want to watch." He pouted not wanting to practice anymore.

Jeongguk looked at Hoseok and nod at him.

"Ook then let's go Tae." He ushered younger.

Taehyung smiled looking at Jeongguk who is massaging his hands.

"C-can i g-go?" He asked, and Jeongguk looked at him.

"Yes you can " He replied

Taehyung hung his head low.

"What happen Tae?" Jimin asked.

"He is not happy." He muttered and looked at Jeongguk

Who looked up at him, in surprise but didn't faze up his reaction.

'How does he know?'

Taehyung cupped Elder's both ears and kissed his nose making everyone gaped their mouth.

"I will come soon, ookie?" He said as if  convincing a toddler.

Jeongguk blinked his eyes and nod unconsciously while looking at younger's boxy grin.

"Jeongguk one of our bodyguard is missing, and he didn't come for weeks now." Namjoon informed:

"What why? What happened?" Jin asked.

"He asked for leave, so I gave him." Namjoon gently replied looking at Jin who looked away, avoiding the soft glance.

"Try to contact him "

Suri for the short chapter i have writer block phase😅😅

but I will post another soon ookie???😘😘😘😘

Thank ku for votes and comments🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏