Chapter 19

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

Taehyung opened his eyes and hissed in pain when he tried to move.

"Don't move Petal" Jeongguk whisper who is sleeping next to younger.

Taehyung snuggled to his side, hiding his face in his chest.

"I-It hu-hurts." He whimpered, wanting attention from Jeongguk. He tends to become more than a child when Jeongguk is with him.

"I know " Jeongguk whispered knowing Younger is hurting. This is the first Taehyung is feeling pain while being conscious, feeling each stretch while moving.

He knows that Taehyung thought their weapon as some playthings and went to play, but again that's not younger's fault.

He stroked younger's hair, coaxing him to sleep and again Taehyung slept while feeling gentle cares.

Jeongguk didn't wake up and stayed up looking at younger's wound, getting angry at himself.

He attempted to leave the bed, but Taehyung clutched his shirt.

Suddenly, he started to breathe heavily.

The struggled to even breathe regularly.

He started to thrash around.

Jeongguk tighten his hold not touching younger's wound, caging the disturb boy in his arms.

He whispered sweet nothing in his ears.

Taehyung unconsciously moved his face in the juncture between Jeongguk's neck and shoulder, sniffling his cologne which calm the younger as always.

But today something unexpected happened.

Taehyung, bites the spot to ease his pain.

His bite was harsh, causing Jeongguk to silently groan in pain.

Elder closed his eyes to endure the pain.

This is the first time Taehyung did something extreme in his episodes.

Jeongguk hold him until Taehyung relaxed in his arms.

He looked at him, who is unconscious and now snoring peacefully.

Jeongguk called Jin and told him to check whether everything is fine with Younger or not.

While he went to bathroom and saw the bite marks on his neck standing proudly like it was some kind of reward.

He traced the blood of his wound with his index finger.

Closing his eyes, he hummed.

He stared at his bite marks through the mirror, chuckling in amazement.

He cleaned the blood and went outside to see Jin already staring him.

"I think he had nightmares. He seems to be remembering something horrible, that's why he panicked. He is fine otherwise." Jeongguk nodded.

Jin immediately walked away, he would rather not talk to Younger.

Jeongguk stare at Younger who is sleeping and saw his brows are frowning.

"N-no d-dn-dn't h-hurt m-me p-please H-HELP M-ME." He abruptly opened his eyes and saw Jeongguk looking at him.

He whimpered, making grabby hands at Elder.

And who is Jeongguk to not comply Younger's wish when he needs him.

So, he immediately scooped whimpering han in his strong arms.