Chapter 14

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

Today is chaos in the mansion.

Maids are running from kitchen to car.

Car to living room.

Left to right.

From inside to outside.

Guards are ensuring everyone's safety.

Jin Hyung is the busiest one here.

He needs to ready Taehyung and everything that needs to be in the best quality and comfortable.

If it is enough or if it is right amount and no problems if it's more than required amount.

Jimin and Hoseok is always bickering here and there about useless things which you will never understand.

They can't stand each other.

While Jimin and Yoongi is just ok after that day of their baseless arguments, they never talk unless it's about work.

They seem to be ignoring each other.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jeongguk are in the office discussing deals and all.

Taehyung is looking around, maids running here and there following with his big doe eyes.

You wonder why there is a chaos, right?

Today is Sunday it means They are going to donate food and clothes to the homeless people.

Since the past 15 years they are doing this every Sunday and the people are always looking forward to these days to eat delicious food and wear warm clothes.

Yes, they are this type of mafia.

Yes, they do illegal business, underground work but.

When The word mafia itself is involving in their life.

There is no place for innocence, softness, care, or love and just bad things that require killings or blood.

But Mafia is also a mere human.

Who seems to have heart and good side which is very harmful for their own being?

However, they have been mafia for bad people and bad things.

They turned into mafia in order to save themselves.

If they didn't kill at that time, others would have killed them.

They became a knight shining in armor for Taehyung because they are here for younger to protect him.

But for them, there was no knight shining in armor to protect them,, so they became the devil themselves.

When they were fragile, they got beaten for no particular reason.

They were harassed for no reason, so they learn the rough way to shield themselves with cold glare, cold heart and cold personality.

However everything is slipping from the artificial mode to Natural Just because of one innocent angel.

"EVERYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW EVERYTHING IS READY." Jin called everyone from the hall.

Everyone came one by one.

Jimin and Hoseok is glaring at each other showing middle finger at each other subtly but Jin saw.

"YOU TWO BEHAVE RIGHT NOW." Jin hissed startling both of them glaring at them threatening not to do anything vulgar in front of Taehyung who is sitting on the couch looking at sweets in front of his table gulping his saliva.