Explainations

My readers are confuse i guess
so here i will explain bit.

Before meeting Taehyung.

Namjoon , Jin , Yoongi , Hoseok , Jimin and other minions of Grim Reaper are heartless.

Yes Jeongguk is Grim Reaper.
It's not that they are really heartless. They just don't know how to show simply they don't want to show.

They thinks showing your real emotions can be harmful. It's a sign of cowardice now Taehyung entered their life.

Taehyung will be the key to their heart and he will make everyone a better person.

A better human who will show their emotions , feelings, affection freely but It will not easy for Hyungs to make Taehyung better cause he is unstable emotionally and physically.

His whole life he have been starved, abused, drugged you can imagine how hard it will be for him to be normal like a normal person.

Sooo in process of healing Taehyung, hyungs will become soft and Taehyung will become a better person.

That's it for now and No, Hyungs are not having romantic feeling for Taehyung.

They just see themselves in Taehyung and already they are fond of him though Taehyung is emotionless or motionless

If you have any questions just ask me yeah😁😁😁😁

Everyone don't shut yourself share your problem with your closed ones.

Don't suffer alone there is someone who care for you.

If you don't have anyone to share your problem.

Dm me i will listen your problem and complaint for you ookie😘😘😘😘

My friend said i have that soothing nature to calm people in distress😅😅😅 i don't believe it but i can try for those who really are suffering💜💜💜💜💜

Borahae you are not alone💜