Chapter 13

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"Tae this is uh-umm water gun ook? You don't need to know now go away I'm busy." Jin said, irritated with his daily usual question.

Taehyung obediently went away, he was pitter-pattering his way when he saw Hoseok but after seeing Taehyung.

Older dashed away from the boy like his life dependent on it.

Taehyung pout, scratching his cheeks.

Nowadays, Everyone seems to avoid him, and he doesn't know the reason.

When everyone ignores him, he doesn't like the feeling he feels in his heart.

But what should he do not to get ignored by Everyone?

He is all curious, so that's why he asks them questions.

Is it wrong to question?

"Tae why are you sa-- Ooh I remember something bye I will see you later." Jimin hurriedly said and run U turn.

Taehyung's eyes moist instantly

Sparkling with pearl like snow drops.

His lips quiver and sat right down on the floor, looking at his plushie through blurry eyes.

He hugged it tightly laying down, curling up in a ball.

Jeongguk and Yoongi were coming from their mission.

Jeongguk was fuming with anger, marching towards his room.

He slowed down his steps when he saw Taehyung curled up in a ball on the cold floor.

His eyes soften immediately when he saw Younger is sniffling silently and wiping his tears with his sweater paws.

Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk and his tears dripped unconsciously.

He made grabby hands toward Elder who is looking at him gently wanting to be in his arms after getting ignored by everyone coldly.

Jeongguk didn't waste his time in lifting younger, who immediately hide his face in Elder's neck.

Wrapping his tiny hands around Jeongguk's neck tightly.

Jeongguk came to the hall and called everyone.

"Care to explain why Tae was curling up on a damn cold floor and crying his heart out?" He eyed everyone coldly.

No one dare to answer.

They didn't know and Fav 3 is shutting their mouth afraid Jeongguk will kill them.

It is clear The mafia Grim Reaper care about younger's feeling, and right now, he is not happy at all.

Jeongguk caressed younger's hair, who is sitting on his lap and whimpering nonstop.

Taehyung is heartbroken by other's rude behavior towards him.

Please, he is really heartbroken.

His feelings are hurt. Let's not forget the fact that he is sensitive to everything.

They ignored him unnecessarily while he is extremely fragile.

The cold shoulder of everyone really affect him.

Making fav 3 guilty.

Jeongguk whisper sweet nothing to younger to calm him.

"Tae, why are you crying Angel?"

Taehyung lift his head from the Jeongguk's neck and look at him with teary eyes with quivering lips.

Jeongguk couldn't help himself by the younger's gaze as he pecked his hair.