Chapter 8

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jeongguk scooped Taehyung in his arms gently, afraid to hurt his petite frame walking steady pace but carefully.

He entered Taehyung's room and laid his frame in the bed, covering him in duvet.

He was walking away, but a gentle tugged on the hem of his shirt made him turn his head towards Taehyung.

Whose eyebrows are furrowed in his sleep probably having nightmare pain was showing in his expression?

Jeongguk scooted closer to him and sat near bed.

Gently stroking Taehyung's cheeks, whispering sweet nothing to him to lulled him in his dreamland.

After making sure the younger is sleeping soundly, Jeongguk left his room and went to shower in his own room.

Namjoon is in the kitchen eating his food while a maid is serving to him.

Jin is keeping him company as he has nothing to do.

Hoseok is scrolling his phone sitting on the coach.

Jimin went to his own room after his breakfast.

Yoongi is passing through Jimin's door when He heard a whimper from inside of Jimin's room.

He planted his ear on the door to listen carefully to make sure he didn't hear wrong.

But again he heard,, so he immediately open the door.

In this house, No one locks the door.

They don't go to each other room,, so there is no need to lock.

He opened the door and saw No one in the room,, so he cross-checked everywhere but saw no one.

"I'm here, you asshole."

Yoongi jerked his head in a snap, cracking his neck in the process.

He hissed and looked around, confused because clearly he doesn't see anyone.

"Here Up."

Yoongi look up where the sound came from and saw Jimin on the top of the cupboard hugging his knee close to his chest about to cry.

"What the fuck are you doing there?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

Jimin ignored him completely and swayed his body back and forth.

"So are you not going to talk???"

"I don't want to."

"You got some kink to climb over furniture and sit there to prove others you are taller?"

"What the fuck you are talking about, you minion? Actually, you are shorter than me, you shortie"

"Jimin, if you are not shutting your bitchy mouth then i will throw the Spider you are hiding from." Yoongi smirked.

Jimin immediately jumped unconsciously, but before he hit the cold and hard floor Yoongi caught him balling in his arms like a small baby.

Yoongi sensed Jimin is shaking from fear,, so he hugged him close to his warm chest.

Jimin relaxed in his hold after sometimes He came to realization, so he suddenly pushed Yoongi resulting him to land on the floor with the thud sound.

"JIMIN."

"WHAT, I'm not a baby you fucktard."

"Then stop being a weakling from just a spider."

"I'M NOT A WEAKLING."

"Yes, you are a fucking wimp."

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I SHOT YOUR HEAD WITH RIFLE, YOONGI."

Yoongi angrily get out of the room slamming the door harshly, startling Jimin in the process.

Jimin curled up in a ball, climbing on the bed and covered himself with duvet from head to toe and went to sleep with a trembling body.

Namjoon came out of the bathroom and saw Jin standing in front of door, spaced out.

"Jin."

Jin flinched.

"Woah relax what happened? Are you ook?"

"Yeah I'm just feeling bored in my room sooo I came to you if you don't mind."

"Sure I don't mind sit here, I will come in a minute."

Namjoon went inside his bathroom after sometime, Jin knocked at the door.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked confused, Namjoon is covered in white cream on his cheeks, chin, and upper lip area.

"I was going to shave, I forgot to do that before."

"Let me do it, you will cut yourself anyway, you always cut yourself."

Namjoon hesitated but agreed.

He uses razor instead of machine, he prefers it that way, and he doesn't want another cut.

He didn't mean to cut himself, but it happens all the god-damn time and that cut needs time to heal and again when it heals he needs to shave, and again he cut himself and the saga continues always.

Jin slowly entered the bathroom and grabbed the shaving razor.

He slipped in between basin and Namjoon, so his back is facing the mirror, and he is facing Namjoon.

His back is resting on the edge of basin, slightly arching.

He slowly raised his hand and started to shave while concerning, but Namjoon's burning gaze distracted him.

H shrugged and continued.

He got enough of that stare so he made eye contact with Namjoon who averted his eyes immediately acting as if he were not eye raping him earlier.

"Is there something in my face? umm, your cream?" Jin asked Namjoon, touching his cheeks full of shaving foam.

"No, I was thinking?"

"While eye raping me?" Jin daringly asked, quirking his eyebrows.

"Yes--NO WHAT?"

"Now you are not denying also." Jin sassy replied and continued to shave.

His hands slipping towards Namjoon's nape, massaging his tense muscles.

"Relax, I'm kidding RM-shi."

"Sorry if i made you uncomfortable. I didn't intended to do that."

"Who said I was uncomfortable?" Jin done with shaving and grabbed the towel from behind Namjoon and turn towards basin, soaking it with warm water.

His breath hitched when he felt hot breath on his nape.

He quickly turned around and Namjoon backed away.

Jin wiped Namjoon's mouth with towel, cleaning him.

He didn't utter a word, only focusing on wiping the mouth.

"You have cream in your cheeks." Namjoon said, stroking Jin's cheeks.

Jin looked at Namjoon's hand touching his cheeks.

It is warm.

"Thanks I guess."

"No, thank you because of you I don't have bleeding cheeks now." They both chuckled.

"No need sleep you are tired, and I apologize for bothering, I will go to my room."

"Yeah you to seem tired,, please take care of yourself."

Jin went outside his room and went to his room, laying in his bed staring at the ceiling.

After some time, his tiredness lead him to dreamland.