Chapter 1

"Uhhmmmnhhh b-babe I'm cumming!" Taehyung's breathing was so fast due to so much pleasure.

"M-me too babe, fuck you're so fucking hot." Eunwoo says.

They had sex for how many hours and finally they stopped. This was more of their hobby everytime they spent the night together, SEX.

At first, it was okay with Taehyung. He thinks that it's still healthy to do that everytime they spend time with each other.His boyfriend,Eunwoo is so busy with his photoshoots and he understands his work. They have been together for three years and he can just count with his own fingers how many times they dated. Like how many times they had a romantic dinner, watched movies and normal sweet things that usually couples do. But then he realized, his relationahip with him is not growing. He is happy for his career as a model and Taehyung is wealthy enough to do what he wants so, his work inside the flower shop is like his past time. He loves flowers in any forms and colors.

Taehyung was ready to settle down. He knows that him and his long time boyfriend is also wealthy enough to get married and be with each other for a long time like he always dreamed of.They are financially stable.

.
.
.

After a few minutes, they just finished having sex.He hugs his handsome boyfriend and suddenly pops a question he's been dying to ask for quite a long time...

"BABE?"

"Yes babe?" Eunwoo asks sweetly.

"I love you. Can I ask you something?"

"I love you too...Sure babe what is it?"

"Ahm...I- I mean I want us to get married.I am sure and secured about our relationship and you do too,you even said it many times.Babe,I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Taehyung blushed while Eunwoo suddenly feels annoyed...

"OKAY OKAY, YES I AM SURE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT BABE I STILL HAVE LOTS OF DREAMS THAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE YOU OKAY? IT'S JUST THAT,IF I'LL GET ATTACHED TO YOU PERMANENTLY, I-I CANNOT DO THE THINGS I STILL WANT TO DO. PLEASE UNDERSTAND, I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED YET."

Taehyung sighs

Taehyung sighs.He is nothing but disappointed that he can't help but to start arguing with him.

"YOU CANNOT DO THE THINGS THAT YOU WANT? WHAT KIND OF REASONING IS THAT BABE?YOU ALWAYS FUCK ME, AND YES I WANT IT,BUT ARE WE JUST FUCK BUDDIES? I AM ALWAYS VERY LENIENT TO YOU.I AM PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR WORK AS A MODEL ,BUT OUR RELATIONSHIP IS SUFFERING!FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP,YOU ALWAYS DON'T HAVE TIME WITH ME AND I UNDERSTAND THAT.BUT THE WAY YOU SAID IT LIKE IF WE'LL GONNA GET MARRIED YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK? I NEVER INTERFERED EVEN ONCE WITH ALL OF YOUR ACTIVITIES. I ALWAYS ACCEPT YOUR SHORT COMINGS! EUNWOO, IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME, FOR ONCE MAKE ME A PRIORITY DAMN IT!!!" Taehyung snaps and it made Eunwoo so mad that he slaps his face.

*SLAP!!!

Taehyung was not surpised anymore because everytime they have an arguement, he ALWAYS hurts him. Sadly, he is USED to it... Instead, he ran inside the comfort room and locked the door at once. He is tired of it all...

===================================

Eunwoo feels guilty as always and starts to knock at the door.

"BABE! BABE! I'M SORRY,PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I WAS JUST PRESSURED.I-I LOVE YOU OKAY? PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR LET'S TALK."

"NO!!!YOU DON'T VALUE ME ANYMORE!I AM NOT JUST A FUCK TOY YOU ASSHOLE!IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME,YOU WON'T HURT ME EVERYTIME WE ARGUE!LEAVE!!!"

"BABE, I'M SORRY I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU."

"LEAVE!"Taehyung says.
.
.
.

After few minutes, he heard the door closed inside his room. He cries so hard as he touched her pearly white flawless skin infront of the mirror that now turns into red because of the slap he recieved from his boyfriend.

===================================

Taehyung's P. O. V

I feel like shit!Despite the unfortunate events happening in my life without my parents knowing because I wanted to be independent and left them in England for good,I am still intouch with them and I also go back and forth in England to have a vacation and quality time with them but sadly, I cannot tell them what's going on with my personal life.

Am I just wasting my time with this asshole? Is this what you call true love? I guess we're not on the same page when it comes to settling down and it makes me so fucked up. Is he really my prince charming?

Ahhhhhhh my head is aching right now...I just want to be happy forever with the love of my life. Is it really that hard?

===================================