Chapter 3

Taehyung went to the famous cafeteria and try to grab sa food and coffee.He stood up outside the cafeteria and saw many people falling in line.The cafeteria was huge but due to the public demand, they can't accomodate all the customers.

"Hmmmm this cafeteria is really in demand. Now I am curious to fall inline and join them." He says to himself.
.
.
.

He finally enters the cafeteria after almost an hour of waiting only to witness girls who were screaming like they are falling in line for a concert.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH HE'S HERE!!!" One of the girls screamed at the top of his lungs.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and finds the person the girl was talking about but he didn't find anyone special nor a celebrity inside the cafeteria.

He tries to roam his eyes all around the place and when he was about to turn his head to the counter to look at them menu right infront of him, he heard a very manly voice.

"Hi pretty what's your order?"

Taehyung's heart almost burst with so much anticipation infront of the handsome guy who just approached him.

"Ohhhhh he's handsome. Hmmmm is he really a staff here?" Taehyung says to himself feeling puzzled.

"Oh... H-Hi!I wanna try the white Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino."

"Hmmm great choice! It's one of our best sellers." The tall handsome guy says.

"Ahhh I see,If you don't mind me asking, are you a staff here or?"

"I'm the owner." He smiles

"Ahhhhh... I see... Y-you're cafeteria is so in demand."

"Yeah.I hope you enjoy our food and coffee here as much as they do.See you around."

Taehyung shyly nods at him while patiently waiting for his order to be processed. He turns around and grab a seat then suddenly the same tall guy approched him again asking,
"Uhmmm may I know your name? I mean if you don't mind? I just have to put it in your cup?"

"Yeah sure. I'm Taehyung."

The tall handsome guy smiles and says,  "Nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook."

"