Chapter 2

*RING RING

"hello Jimin?"

"Taehyung hi!W-wait are you crying? Don't tell me..."

"YES JIMIN."

"THAT ASSHOLE! HE DID IT AGAIN? HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO LEAVE THAT USELESS GUY!HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!IT MAKES ME SAD BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME!"

"Jimin I love him so much and I know he loves me too..."

"HAH! HE LOVES YOU TOO? TAEHYUNG, YOU DON'T HURT SOMEONE YOU LOVE WETHER IT'S PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY. YOU NEVER DO THAT TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE. YOU ARE PRECIOUS AND YOU NEED A MUCH BETTER BOYFRIEND THAT WILL LOVE AND RESPECT YOU! TAEHYUNG WAKE UP! I LOVE YOU MY DEAR COUSIN.WHY DID HE HURT YOU AGAIN?"

Taehyung sighs...

"I-I JUST ASKED FOR MARRIAGE AND HE THINKS THAT HE IS CAGED OR TRAPPED LIKE HE EVEN SAID IF HE'LL GET ATTACHED TO ME FOREVER HE CAN'T DO WHAT HE WANTS. JIMIN YOU KNOW THAT I ALWAYS LET HIM DO WHAT HE WANTS! HIS REASONS ARE SO UNACCEPTABLE."

"RIGHT!MARRIAGE SHOULD NEVER BE A HINDRANCE TO FULFILL HIS DREAMS AND INSTEAD, HE SHOULD MAKE YOU AND INSPIRATION NOT A DISTRACTION AND THAT'S A RED FLAG FOR ME. I THINK HE IS FOOLING AROUND.I WANNA BEAT HIS ASS UP ISTG!"

"Jimin please don't hurt him..."

"Taehyung do you hear what you're saying?I won't hurt him?So,it's like you're telling me that you're the only one who deserves to be hurt?Stop being a martyr my dear cousin! Break up with him and move on, one day he will regret everything he did to you. I love you, and I want you to be genuinely happy."

"Awww...thank you so much Jimin.I'm so hungry I want to go to the bakery and buy some cake. I'm craving for it. By the way, there's a famous cafeteria here and I heard they offer delicious cakes and great coffee.I haven't tried it because there's a long line waiting and I have no patience to fall in line. I guess their food and beverages are really good.

"That's nice! I want to try it too. As soon as I'm done with my practice I'll call you up okay? Then I'll visit you there as usual and let me try their coffee and foods.Our group's comeback is coming soon so we need to rehearse a lot."

"Sure I'll take you there and let tou know if their food and coffee are great. Goodluck to your comeback. I will cheer for you my cousin! FIGHTING!"

"FIGHTING TAEHYUNG-AH" Jimin says and Taehyung drops the call.