Chapter 4

After a few minutes, Taehyung got his order...

"Uhmmmmm it tastes so good!I have to call Jimin." He says to himself as he grabs his phone inside the pocket of his jeans using his other hand while holding his coffee on the other hand.

He dials the number of his cousin and his phone rang.

*Ring Ring

"YAH JIMIN-AH!GUESS WHAT!"

"What Taehyungie?"

"I WENT TO THR CAFETERIA AND THE FRAPPUCCINO I ORDERED WAS GREAT AND I GET TO MEET THE OWNER TOO."

"Really! I want to try that soon! Ohhh you met the owner? Is he old or like? Hahaha"

"Well, surprisingly not,he looks so hot and handsome. A prince charming type.Now I know why his cafeteria is in demand, not only their coffees are delicious, but the owner too." Taehyung giggles.

"OMG THEN GET THAT DICK NOW!"

"WTF Jimin! Yes he's attractive,but I have a boyfriend and he's so handsome too. I love him and I will never cheat on him."

"HMPF! COME ON TAEHYUNG AH! HE MIGHT BE THE PRINCE CHARMING YOU'RE LOOKING FOR."

"Omg I can't with you Jimin ah!Stop that nonesense. Who knows he's in a relationship too. He looks straight to me though, but he called me pretty."

"Hmmmm oh really?So he's not straight because he appreciated your beauty." Jimin giggles.

"AISSSHHHHH I HAVE TO END THIS CALL WHILE I ENJOY MY FRAPPUCCINO. I'M ON MY WAY HOME ANYWAYS."

"Hahaha alright Taehyung take care!I am shipping you both.What's his name by the way?"

"Jungkook."

"I see. What a hot name hmmmmh."Jimin teases his cousin.

"Aish! Go get your ass off and go back to practice Jimin."

"Alright alright!I love you cousin."

"Love you too."

Taehyung ended the call.