Chapter 5:

Taehyung opens his huge apartment and noticed that the door was not locked. So he carefully walks up the stairs with a smile and he knows Eunwoo was inside to patch things up with him.Because he was the only person who has a duplicate of his apartment keys, no one else. And besides,he's already used to their kind of relationship arguements and all.For him it was just a cycle,they fight then they reconcile then fight again.

He was almost near the bedroom door and he was so excited to see him only to hear moans inside "his bedroom"...

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH SHIIIT BABY CUM INSIDE ME. AHHHHH FFFUCCCKK.... FFFFUCCCCKKKK ME DEEPER IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD." The girl moans.

"UHMMMM YOU'RE PUSSY IS SO WET I WANNA CUM ALL OVER YOU." He heard Eunwoo said.

"THEN DO IT! CUM FOR ME BABYYYYY!!!" The girl screams in pleasure and their moans were heard all over the apartment not bothered if anyone can hear them. Eunwoo thought Taehyung went out for shopping and will comeback late.

Taehyung's heartbeat stopped and he tries to gasp for air. He wants to make sure it was his boyfriend Eunwoo before he reacts. He wants to make sure that it wasn't a dream. So, he finds the courage to open the door and unfortunately, he found Eunwoo fucking a sexy girl in missionary position thrusting deep into her. The girl's hair was so messy and they were both sweaty loving the pleasure.

The girl hugs "HIS BOYFRIEND" like she owns him, like they do this all the time and suddenly, their recent arguement flashbacks into his head.

"NOW I KNOW WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED AND TIED UP TO ME FOREVER, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTINUE CHEATING ON ME YOU ASSHOLE." He says to himself.

He was there infront of them standing, staring at them while having sex when suddenly the girl taps Eunwoo's back .He stops thrusting on her and when he turns around,he saw Taehyung who was silently crying infront of them.

The girl dressed up hurriedly and ran for her life as she escapes Taehyung's apartment while Eunwoo, his boyfriend was so caught up in the middle. He was totally speechless.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME ALL YOUR DUMB REASONS WHY YOU DON'T WANT US TO GET MARRIED. EVERYTHING IS CRYSTAL CLEAR NOW EUNWOO,AND I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU." Taehyung cries with a poker face. He was so hurt that his body starts to numb.

Eunwoo cries and grabs his hair feeling guilty and full of shame infront of Taehyung.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME? HOW LONG?!!!"

Eunwoo didn't answer right away.

"SAY IT! FOR ONCE EUNWOO, BE HONEST TO ME! THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW."

"I-I DON'T KNOW AHMMM 6 MONTHS OR OVER A YEAR?"

*SLAP!

Taehyung slapped him so hard and Eunwoo accepted it.

"I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN! FUCK YOU! I LOST MY SELF RESPECT, MY TRUST AND FAITH IN YOU AND OUR RELATIONSHIP! THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK OUT ANYMORE!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME. YOU DO NOT DESERVE ME! GET OUT AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!"

"Babe please let me explain, I love you and please forgive me.I won't do it again I pro-"

Eunwoo was cut off by Taehyung saying,

"SAVE THAT EXPLANATION TO YOURSELF. I AM SO DUMB AND FOOL ENOUGH TO LET YOU HURT ME AGAIN AND NOW, YOU WANT MY FORGIVENESS BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON ME? I AM SO DONE EUNWOO! I AM NOT AS DUMB AS YOU THINK! THIS RELATIONSHIP IS OVER!"

Taehyung starts grabbing Eunwoo's clothes and throws them all outside the window.

Eunwoo have no choice but to leave Taehyung's apartment.

He hurriedly went out of the room and drove off his car making Taehyung a sobbing mess

He hurriedly went out of the room and drove off his car making Taehyung a sobbing mess. He was shouting inside his room. He was hysterical. He feels so much pity for himself.He feels so sorry for himself for wasting his life with him for three years.

After a few minutes, he starts to calm down and calls his cousin, Jimin. He told everything that happened and he was so furious. He was so mad at Eunwoo for hurting his dear cousin that he treasures the most.