Chapter 6

The next day...

"Taehyung!BABE OPEN THE GATE!" It was 2 pm when someone was screaming outside his apartment. He peeps at the window and saw his ex-boyfriend,Eunwoo.

He tries to ignore him, but his screams are too loud and he feels so embarrased because his neighbors might get mad at him so he decided to go down, open the gate and face him to shut him down

"WHY ARE YOU HERE? I TOLD YOU WE'RE OVER!" Taehyung smells alcohol.

"THE FUCK!YOU'RE DRUNK?HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO DRIVE LIKE THAT! GO HOME!"

"NO! I WILL NOT GO HOME UNLESS. YOU COME BACK TO ME. TAEHYUNG, YOU ARE MINE!"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I ALREADY BROKE UP WITH YOU! NOW GO AND LEAVE!"

Eunwoo grabbed Taehyung's hand and forced him to go inside his apartment.

"NO! STOP! I WILL CALL THE POLICE IF YOU DON'T GO!I AM NOT COMING BACK TO YOU! YOU'RE SINGLE NOW AND YOU CAN FLIRT WITH ANYONE. AREN'T YOU HAPPY? LEAVE ME ALONE! I DESERVE SOMEONE ELSE!"

Eunwoo continues to grab him and was able to pull him inside his apartment.

Luckily, Jungkook was on his way to check his cafeteria and it was just a few blocks away from where Taehyung lives. He passed by two people arguing and saw a very familiar face, it was Taehyung and a drunk guy fighting like he was being forcefully abducted.

"He stopped his car right infront of the apartment and he wants to know what is happening. He's a true gentleman, and he wants to save the helpless Taehyung.

.
.
.

Eunwoo carries Taehyung bridal style and lays him over the couch.

He unbuckles his belt and unzip his pants.

"I AM SURE AFTER I DO THIS YOU WILL COMEBACK TO ME." Eunwoo smirks.

"NO! I WILL NEVER COMEBACK TO YOU!" Taehyung tries to stand up teary eyed

Eunwoo crawls on top of him and starts ripping his clothes and giving him hickeys.

"HELP!NO!HELP!!!"

Not long enough,Jungkook grabbed the guy's neck and punched him straight on the face.

Taehyung feels so embarrased but relieved because someone rescued him from his drunk ex boyfriend.

He only knows him by name and as the owner of the cafeteria and he is more than grateful towards him.

"THE FUCK!WHO ARE YOU?WHY ARE YOU INTRUDING OUR RELATIONSHIP!"

Guk punched him again straight to the face saying,

"It doesn't matter! If you don't leave this place, I will call the police to arrest you!"

Eunwoo smirks and stood up. He looks at Taehyung saying,

"WE ARE NOT YET OVER BABE. I'LL COME AND GET YOU AGAIN." Eunwoo drives off and leaves.

Taehyung was lying down crying helplessly when Jungkook suddenly hugs him. He finds him attractive and he wants to protect him. His heart wants to comfort him.

"Shhhh Taehyung, you're safe now. Please stop crying."

Taehyung tries to smile saying,

"T-Thank you Jungkook."