Chapter 7

After three weeks...

Jungkook and Taehyung became really good friends.Jimin was able to meet him and he likes him for his cousin Taehyung. Jungkook is a nice and romantic guy after all.

They were always together hanging out, watching movies and go shopping together like good friends do. Taehyung is still moving on and Jungkook does not want to pressure him to be in a relationship right now.
Taehyung trusts him and told him everything,how toxic was his relationship with with Eunwoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 4pm and they were hanging out at Jungkook's cafeteria. They were both sitting at each other and Taehyung broke the silence.

"I have loved him too much that I even forgot who I was. Tell me, how can I unlove someone?"

"Taehyung, you have to let go of the person who only knows how to hurt you. The right person knows you're worth it."

"Hmmmm..."They looked at each other and smile.
.
.
.

"By the way, my bestfriend is coming over, I would like you to meet him."

"Sure Jungkook, why not!" Taehyung smiles.

===================================

They were talking at each other for hours then suddenly, a guy with a cheerful smile approached their table.

"Jungkooook! I'm sorry I'm late.Oh,you're T-Taehyung right?"

"Y-Yes."Taehyung answers shyly.

"Taehyung, meet my bestfriend, Hobi. "

"Hi Hobi nice to meet you."

"Jungkook was right,you're really pretty

"Jungkook was right,you're really pretty."

Jungkook coughs trying to cover up his embarassment.

"Uhmmmm my birthday is coming up and If you guys want,you may come at my apartment.My cousin Jimin will be there at my party."

"OFCOURSE WE'LL BE THERE!" Jungkook and Hobi responds in chorus.

"Great! So, see you guys this Friday."