Chapter 8

Alert⚠ Short SMUT🔞

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

=====================================

They reached Taehyung's bedroom and Jungkook slowly lays him in bed and towers on top of Taehyung.

"Taehyung, are you sure about this? Do you really want to do it with me?"

"Yes Jungkook. I won't get pregnant come on, I have nothing to lose." Taehyung smirks and Jungkook scratched his head and smiles.

Jungkook starts to kiss him again on the lips and Taehyung was loving it. He is a good kisser and he was beyond impressed.He opens his mouth just enough for Jungkook to slowly enter his tongue inside his mouth. Taehyung wants to have a wild and passionate sex.

He removes Jungkook's shirt while Guk unbottons his pants and totally removes it. He's just wearing boxer shorts.

As they kiss Taehyung's hand wanders around Jungkook's body as his hands starts to go down to feel Jungkook's hard member making Jungkook moan and aroused.

"FUCK YOU'RE HUGE." Taehyung bit his lips anticipating for a blow job.

"I want to suck your dick Jungkook."

Jungkook nods and he changed his position. He is not on top of Taehyung anymore, he is lying on his back beside Taehyung.

Taehyung was so horny and impatient so he changed his postion and kneels infront of Jungkook. He spreads Jungkooks legs even more so that he can fit in.

He slowly pulls down Jungkook's boxers and starts giving his dick a kitten lick making Jungkook close his eyes.

"Uhmmmhhh T-Taehyung.I never knew you were this wild in bed."

Taehyung grins. I like hot guys like you.

He starts bobbing in and out taking Jungkook's long,hard and thick cock without gagging. His strings of saliva makes it easier for him to give him a pleasurable and smooth blow job.

"Uhmmm.... Ahhhhh it's so big I wanna suck you so good Jungkook." Taehyung continues sucking his hard dick with so much pleasure."

Jungkook licks his lips with so much pleasure.

"It feels so good Taehyung,please don't stop."

Taehyung was also playing with his balls then starts to lick it then going back sucking his cock until he was satisfied.

After a few minutes, he starts stripping his clothes infront of Jungkook and crawls on top of him but him and Jungkook changed his position.

Jungkook was now on top of Taehyung and he starts to kiss him on the lips as he grinds his hard member on his thighs making Taehyung hornier.

He starts giving him hickeys going down to his fully erected pink nipples.

"AHHHH SHIT!SUCK MY NIPPLES JUNGKOOK UHMMMHHH."

"You're so sensitive Taehyung, you like what I'm doing huh?"

"Hell yeah it feels so good!"

Jungkook continues to kiss him all the way down to his belly, his tighs and his pink,tight and needy hole.

"You don't need to put some lube I am already wet." Taehyung says and Jungkook agrees.

Jungkook carefully inserts one finger to Taehyung's hole followed by another finger just enough to stretch him out.

"AHHHHH AHHHH FUUUCKKK! IT FEELS SO GOOD JUNGKOOK."

He fingers him slowly until he's fully stretched.

.
.
.

"Jungkook please fuck me now.".

Jungkook smiles as pushed his dick inside Taehyung's needy hole.
He thrusts slowly to make him fully adjusted to his length and stretched his legs out to take full entrance of Taehyung's pink tight hole.

"UHHHHH FUUUCCCKK IT'S SO FUCKING BIG! AAAGHHHHHH SOOO BIG JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung bit his lips like it almost bleed due to over stimulation.

Jungkook continues to thrust into him without mercy.He held Taehyung's waist to deeply penetrate inside" him while kissing his neck. Taehyung was hugging him so tight so that his dick will be fully penetrated inside of him.

"WRECK ME JUNGKOOK! GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR DICK,FUCK ME DEEPER."

Jungkook and Taehyung were so sweaty but they don't care. They continue to fuck and kiss. Their sweat were already combined as well as their exchange of body heat.

Taehyung licked his lips and changed to another position.

Jungkook lays in bed while Taehyung starts to ride on top of him.

He close his eyes while riding at his cock with so much pleasure.His perky ass is bouncing up and down while Jungkook admires his beauty.

"Please be mine Taehyung. I will love and take care of you.I- I won't h-hurt you I promise.You deserve to be loved and protected" Jungkook said those words while moaning.

"uhmmmm that's so sweet Jungkook. Do you really want me?" Taehyung was still on top of him, riding his huge cock in a slow to face paced motion.

Jungkook suddenly positions Taehyung doggy style. He caressed his soft butt and slightly slaps it making Taehyung a lot more horny.He finds it hot when Jungkook slaps his butt.

Jungkook came closer to him and starts rub his hard member as he gets closer to his ear and starts to lick Taehyung's earlobe.

"Uhhhh f-fuuuck Jungkook!" Taehyung bit his lips while Jungkook was pleasuring him.

After a few minutes, Jungkook stops licking his earlobes and starts to rub his fully erected cock outside Taehyung's pink tight hole.

"I want you so fucking much Taehyung, I want you so bad."

"Uhmmmm that's hot Jungkook. You're a romantic and sweet guy,but you're so good and naughty in bed. I like that sweetheart." Taehyung smirks.

Jungkook didn't waste his time and slides his dick slowly for Taehyung to adjust.

"Uhhhh f-fuck you're really tight." He starts so thrust deep inside him slowly, then followed by a faster speed and they were starting to get high with each other.

"uhmmm nghhhhhh ffffuuuccck!" Taehyung moans.

Jungkook continues to thrust faster deep inside him.

"You're body is so hot Taehyung, I might cum faster."

"Please cum for me Jungkook,please cum inside me."

"Anywhere you want baby." Jungkook smirks.

"How about you cum into my mouth too for the second round? I'll fucking swallow it." Taehyung suggests.

"Okay sweetheart, as many times as you want. You're so naughty,it makes me want to fuck you harder."

"Then fuck me harder Jungkook!"

After a few minutes...

"AHHHHH AHHHHHH TAEHYUNG I'M COMING!"

"M-ME TOO JUNGKOOK."

Jungkook thrusted deeper as he came inside Taehyung. He could feel Jungkook's hot liquid inside of him.

They both stopped and calm themselves down, both panting as they both lie down on bed staring at each other.

Jungkook kissed him again afterwards.

"Ready for round two sweetheart?"

"I AM SO READY FOR YOU JUNGKOOK."

They fucked each other for hours until they fall asleep.