(5) blackmail and big news

"Hyung! It's the end of January, I know there's no snow but... aren't you freezing?" Taehyung gawks at Yoongi who's walking home with all of us in only his uniform, no coat or jacket.

I sniffle and squeeze my arms tighter around myself to keep warm. "You'll catch a cold at this point Yoongi."

"Why do you care? I thought you hated me dumby." He scoffs and I roll my eyes so hard I think they'll get stuck in the back of my head.

"Am I allowed to be a little bit considerate or is that a crime?" I mumble back.

"Guys, its been like... almost four and a half months now that you've known each other. Can't you guys act as civil friends already?" Namjoon questions with his hands cupping his mouth, trying to heat up.

Yoongi and I just roll our eyes in unison and look towards each other.

"She makes me feel weird. I don't like it." He narrows his eyes on me and I do the same. "Glad we can agree on one thing." I huff.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jungkook raises a questioning eyebrow to the boy walking in front of him.

Yoongi shrugs in response.

Jimin smiles and looks down at his feet. "I think I know what he means." He teases and Yoongi elbows him, the others not even hearing.

We continue forward, headed for Jungkook's house. He turns and gives me a worried look.

"Noona, you look really cold! Here, take my jacket-" Jungkook insists but I still feel a little bad since he must be cold too.

I look at Yoongi's tall form walking in front of me and feel bad that no one had offered him a jacket. If I had one other than Jungkook's that's now on me, I would've made that dumbass wear it.

"Time to defrost!" Taehyung drops his bag and runs to pile blankets on top of himself. Hoseok and Namjoon soon join him underneath and Jimin goes to make pizza rolls with Jungkook for everyone. Jin collects all the book bags and shoes and places them neatly by the door while Yoongi and I are the last inside.

"I call dibs on the last blanket!" Yoongi and I shout in unison. We both turn to look abruptly at one another.

Sparking my fight or flight mode, I dive for the couch opposite the boys under their own blankets to try and snatch the last blanket before that loser could. Yoongi does the same and just as I grab the end of the fuzzy blanket he's already yanking the back of my uniform top by a handful. He towers over me, an arm shooting past my head to grab the blanket for himself. Right as I'm about to kick my foot backwards into his shin, Jimin speaks up.

"Really? You're both fighting over a goddamn blanket? Just share it."

We collectively deadpan to Jimin who, for some insane reason, really thinks that we'd share with each other.

Neither one of us let go until Jimin gives Yoongi a stern look and he sighs in return, pulling it from me.

"Hey! I'm cold." I whine.

"C'mon, I'll be nice for once so they'll stop yelling at me. Let's just share." He sits down on the couch and looks away with pink cheeks.

I huff in annoyance but Jimin just motions for me to sit as he walks away. I hesitantly sat beside him, feeling slightly uncomfortable and in enemy territory. After an awkward few seconds he tosses half the blanket to me.