(22) car ride

I meant for Y/n and Yoongi to fight this chapter but it turned into a 💦💦💦 chapter lmao. Not full on smut tho.
____________________________

I throw my luggage into the car that brought it here and slam the trunk just as Yoongi's about to put his in.

On purpose of course.

"Oops." I say in the most innocent voice but deadpan to the irritated boy.

He growls under his breath, narrowing his eyes on me but I just walk away to the bus, hopping on and finding a seat in the back.

"Hey Kook, mind if I sit here?"

"Of course not, Y/n Noona! Come sit down."

I nod and Jungkook lets me trade places with him so I get the window seat which he knew I liked.

I get comfy and watch as the bus fills.

I sigh when Yoongi gets on.

He averts his gaze to the other seats, to Jimin, and takes a seat glumly with the younger.

Jungkook nudges me until I focus my attention on him and he leans in.

"Are you still sad about what Yoongi hyung did to you?" Jungkook sucks in his bottom lip, staring at me with his big doe eyes.

I ruffle his hair.

"Not sad really. Now i'm more... angry. Pissed off I guess?"

He nods.

"So, that's why you kissed Namjoon hyung? You wanted to make him mad too?"

I sigh and nod while playing with my fingers in my lap.

He looked really hurt before he ran away.

Jimin didn't even come back to his cabin that night so I slept alone. He must've been with Yoongi, but why?

Why did Jimin chase after him after what Yoongi did to me?

I shake my head to rid myself of these guilty thoughts and look over to the two boys arguing.

Why should I feel guilty?

Did I forget what he did to me?

"You have to tell her-" is all I can hear Jimin say to Yoongi.

I decide to just let it be.

He doesn't need to tell me anything!

The bus stops at BP High.

"Noona." Jungkook shakes me a little bit.

I squeeze my eyes shut tighter and lean away.

"Noona, we're here. We're home."

I yawn and open my eyes, most definitely not ready to face Yoongi.

Not that I was upset still, just a very tiny bit sad that our weird friendship is gone and we're back to probably ignoring each other and arguing or insulting one another.