(16) camp day 2: realization

A/N🌈✨🌸
Please don't be a silent reader, I can't tell if anyone likes this story or not so please vote/comment! Any recommendations or requests for chapters is welcome too! 💜
___________________________

I wake up to a loud, obnoxious beeping and a heavy weight on me.

I go to stand up to turn the alarm off that reads 6:00 am but am stuck in my spot.

Stuck between someones arms, actually.

"Min Yoongi, you have three seconds to detatch your heavy ass arms from around me." I flick his forehead.

Yoongi tiredly shakes his head, mumbling a "five more minutes" before pulling me closer.

Well... this is awkward

A huff as I attempt to free myself from his surprisingly toned arms.

They are pretty nice... nice body nice face...

NICE FACE?

My eyes widen and I internally slap myself for actually thinking something so rediculous. I feel my body heat up, noticing how our bodys were squished together as he cuddled me.

I'm not supposed to feel attracted to this guy, that wasn't the plan. I sigh, looking down to his peacefully sleeping form. I study his, for once, relaxed face. Okay, maybe he's a little attractive.

At least he can't catch me staring-

"I know you're staring at me."

I jump at his sudden voice and raise and eyebrow. How'd he know?

Wait, why was I even staring? Y/n snap out of it, dumby.

"I'm only staring because you won't get off. Why are you attached to me like an octopus?" I huff, half lying.

"You were the one who had a nightmare about drowning and started crying in the middle of the night like a two year old..." he retorts. He sighs and mumbles the last part. "...so I cuddled you until you fell asleep."

Huh.

I bite my lip, hoping that's not true but feel embarrassment seep into me when I start to recal all of that indeed happening, including me crying into an annoyed Yoongi's shoulder.

He sighs, removing his arms from my waist that I hadn't even noticed were still around me. I turn away with red cheeks.

"Time to get up and get ready, crybaby"

I snicker at the nickname but soften.

"You really, uh... cuddled me so I could sleep?" I fidget in my lap, looking down.

"Ah... yeah, I thought maybe you'd fall asleep if I did and it worked." He rubs his neck, cheeks pink.

I nod, thankful at how kind he was to do that.

"Thank you... uh, sorry for waking you up like a bitch." I cringe at how I had been so rude when he had only cuddled me so I'd sleep.

He peeks an eye open and smiles.

"It's okay, beautiful."

Pardon

I feel a pang in my chest and butterflies in my stomach.

Beautiful?

I stare at him with widening eyes as a smile creeps onto my face.

I suddenly come back to reality, realizing we were literally inches apart still. I rush off the bed flustered and go to the bathroom to hide as Yoongi chuckles at my cute reaction.