(8) end of the day

My phone buzzes and I pull it out hesitantly. I don't need my teacher catching me and possibly taking my phone.

_______________________________
(1) Kookie 🍪

𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 🍪
Noona, I have a question

Sure, what is it?

𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 🍪
You said you were moving in today, do you want some help from the rest of us? We can help lift things
I'm strong!

Actually, that'd be great! Thank you!! 
Tell the others I'll order us pizza

𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 🍪
Mmmm I'm excited and the others will be too :)) We'll come over with Yoongi hyung

Sounds like a plan, thanks Kook :)
_______________________________

I bust in the front door and squeel, unable to contain my excitement.

Not that I'm happy to be living with Yoongi, I'm really not, but the thought of me living on my own finally makes me estatic. I freshen up a bit and change out of my uniform into black sweats and black Adidas sweatshirt with a pair of white tennis shoes.

My mom calls me down, ready to head over with all my stuff. Basically, my whole room was piled into two vans and a third truck carrying furniture and appliances would follow behind.
After a long hour ride, I hop out and check the time on my phone.

4:07 pm

Eh, close enough to 4:00.

I head straight inside to hear all of the boys already moving Yoongi's stuff around upstairs. Jimin is the first to notice someone had walked in and steps down some stairs before seeing me.

"Y/n! This place is awesome! You've gotta invite us over a lot to hang." He hops off the last stair and comes over to give me a quick hug.

Namjoon and Jin come down next with tools and instructions in their hands, probably for a dresser. Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok follow the commotion and soon we're all piled into the front room downstairs, greeting and chatting with one another.

A few minutes had passed until I notice that I haven't seen Yoongi.

"Hobi, was Yoongi up there with you guys? I don't see him." I look around again and he shakes his head no.

"He was but went out a while ago to bring back more stuff from his house. He should be back here soon." He smiles and ruffles my hair, making me grin playfully.

I shrug it off and go outside to help unload all of my own stuff. I'm about to lift one side of a dresser with my dad on the other end until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to see Yoongi.

"Let me do that, you'll hurt yourself." He mumbles, nudging me away.

I tilt my head confused.

Why does he care all of a sudden?

After what seemed like hours of setting everything up, we were finally done and now enjoying the pizza that I had promised. I had introduced all of Bangtan to my parents and now it's almost time for everyone to go since it was late, almost 9:00 pm and my parents still have an hour drive back home.